Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: White Wavy

B3CC18B2-A3B9-4FB6-9FAD-E0D8F91E347B.gif

Whoa whoa whoa I’m just a long suffering magic fan that watches the local team ( hawks or Wiz) depending on where I’m at ...n o yea ALA all day !

Damn White Wavy :lol: ...found him out chea :pimp:

Live look at wavycrocket wavycrocket repping the DENVER Nuggets and UTAH Jazz while claiming Rudy Gobert is a Top 15-20 NBA player in NorthEast Baltimore
F17020A1-A7FD-4DF1-94F6-C227C5EBCCC8.gif

Also Melvin Ejim is like 6'7, can switch, and hit 36% of his 3's in the euroleague, you would think with the dearht of good wings and team would take shot at him.

Random.

Props to Tristan Thompson who after a long *** playoff run, came a played for Canada to help us qualify for the olympics.

Meanwhile Andrew Wiggins got bounced in the first round and is chilling at home with a 123 million dollar contract, playing Xbox. SMH
Canada qualified ? ....n u know how Wiggins is by now, shouldn’t be surprised

Aww man Now Capella is prime Scottie Pippen on the perimeter

He’s actually a pretty consistent perimeter defender, which is why that whole “outlier” thing was pretty silly to say. Defending on the perimeter is probably the first thing he started picking up before anything else

Info on this game Waavy? All star or something?

I see Raymond Felton
I'm late as ****, but it's an aau team out of Greensboro, NC called the NC Gaters.

Their home gym is connected to one of the ymcas in the city, all their banners and trophies are up and those early 2000 squads were STACKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom