Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, he's still working out here and there.
I live like 10 mins away from him...

What do you think will help improve your game more?

playing against real live professional basketball, in a highly competitive environment, or practicing 15 dribble combinations that result in a contested mid range jumper with Drew Hanlan.

ya that 04 pistons team should be recognized... they are like the only team to win a chip without 1 superstar

If there's anyone who should be taking to Kawhi about a flyer year where you care about nothing but getting your own numbers it's Kobe.

33 PPG SZN

If there's anyone who should be taking to Kawhi about a flyer year where you care about nothing but getting your own numbers it's Kobe.

33 PPG SZN

Damn you still hurt.

Least we won't get fined for tampering this time as Bean doesn't work officially for LA.

Bulls v. Suns 1993 finals G6 is on @NBATV if you naive youngsters want to see a role player hit the championship-winning shot and a different role player make the championship-saving block, which morons today would call Jordan’s “legacy” being “saved.”
They will claim, "That was different."

But yea this, "Jordan always takes the big shot, never passes" narrative is funny to see from afar

Damn you still hurt.

Least we won't get fined for tampering this time as Bean doesn't work officially for LA.
Far from it bro.i wanna see that man play ball and few people on S&T have championed for the Raptors on here like I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom