Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh we just gonna act like Knox and porzingod when he returns wont make a run at the ECF? Dumb peasants.

:frown:

It is. Bulls were up 3-2 in the series, Paxson misses, they still have a Game 7.

Ray Allen misses, Heat lose the chip in that moment. Legacy altering play for Lebby.
If that fits your argument, sure.

The point is we use hyperbole when it comes to both players' behaviors in clutch situations.

I just wish all parties involved at least acknowledged that

The point is we use hyperbole when it comes to both players' behaviors in clutch situations.

This. You can score 10 straight to bring the team back and tie the game in the last 2 minutes but miss the last second buzzer beating shot and labeled a choker.

Bulls v. Suns 1993 finals G6 is on @NBATV if you naive youngsters want to see a role player hit the championship-winning shot and a different role player make the championship-saving block, which morons today would call Jordan’s “legacy” being “saved.”

They will claim, "That was different."

But yea this, "Jordan always takes the big shot, never passes" narrative is funny to see from afar

It the words of the immortal PND

It's not hyperbole though. Jordan's legacy isn't altered because of the Paxson shot or a block. Ray Allen misses that 3, the entire narrative surrounding Bron after 2013 is different. Changed Duncan's legacy a little bit as well. That singular moment in a decisive game for the would be losing team (Miami) would have had great ramifications especially given how after he had a great 4th qtr up until the last minute or so and had those awful turnovers.

It's not hyperbole though. Jordan's legacy isn't altered because of the Paxson shot. Ray Allen misses that 3, the entire narrative surrounding Bron after 2013 is different. Changed Duncan's legacy a little bit 2.
While I agree, Bron cemented his legacy by going back to Cleveland and winning a title there

While I agree, Bron cemented his legacy by going back to Cleveland and winning a title there

While true who knows what would have happened had Miami lost that series. Heat could have been disbanded, Bron maybe never goes back to CLE with just one chip in Miami. Butterfly effect for sure.

It's not hyperbole though. Jordan's legacy isn't altered because of the Paxson shot or a block. Ray Allen misses that 3, the entire narrative surrounding Bron after 2013 is different. Changed Duncan's legacy a little bit as well. That singular moment in a decisive game for the would be losing team (Miami) would have had great ramifications especially given how after he had a great 4th qtr up until the last minute or so and had those awful turnovers.
I am making a general statement about LBJ/MJ in clutch situations.

People overstate how frequently LBJ defers.

People overstate how Infrequently MJ deferred.

He better not ****ing leave to the Knicks cuz I just bought his jersey yesterday

What are the AMEX rules on jersey returns?

He gone bruh. Think you have a year to exchange if I'm not mistaken.

"High" from Earl could mean a myriad of things.

I think Gil, BD, Franchise, and StephON grew up 12 years too soon. This era values guards of that mode a little more than we did during their primes

DC having fun?
09EEA8D7-C456-425A-AC19-85DCF2363D09.png
Are yall going to do profiles for the Class of 2019?

Trying to get more data on some prospects that aren't featured too much from the other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom