Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Na I agree. If lakers attached a pick to Dengs contract, teams would easily bite. Same with Noah and the Knicks.

Strongly believe any contract is tradeable.

Will Blakeley be let loose on the main roster this year?

Backcourt a little crowded. If he plays he's going to have to take one of the below 4's jobs in camp.

Dunn
Lavine
Valentine
Holiday

Blakeney
Cam Payne
Walton Jr.
Rawle Adkins
Arcidiacono
A. Cleveland

all vying for spots.

Dwade son Zaire should be good enough to make the league soon

Ehh...He'd have to make a meteoric leap between this year (his junior year) and next. Right now he looks to be 4 year D-1 guy.

11th grade and the following summer is the most important for a prospect in terms of becoming elite enough to get to the league early.

It can happen tho. Markelle Fultz was unranked going into the 11th grade.

If Wade was on InsideNBA he'd spend the whole show staring at himself in the TVscreens
hqdefault.jpg

I get your talking about different eras but that fit is AWFUL. Eem da kids. This had to be like 2009 based on the Rising Sun XIIs on Zaire, right?
Not even talking about the clothing.
Just talking about the man he became once everyone started Looking at him.

Not even talking about the clothing.
Just talking about the man he became once everyone started Looking at him.

I mean to be fair these dudes in general are all extra these days. Folks in the league are just different now. Eem when they come in.
4708D26C-03B0-42FA-88E2-CD0F9E6DBDA3.jpeg

9C5D4382-77A5-43F2-B247-1991B12581B9.jpeg

Who was the one Lebby stan from the Playoffs Thread talmbout he was taking a pair of trousers from a suit to his tailor to get turned into shorts for a suit because he saw The Cavs do it :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom