Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a canelo/ggg fight party and my boy's little brother (19 yrs old) had his friends over too.The **** they were wearing, man. I must be washed cuz they looked ridiculous to me. His female friends were looking good* doe
:nerd:

*comment intended only for females 18 and older. Not applicable to ages 17 and under. I'm

I was at a canelo/ggg fight party and my boy's little brother (19 yrs old) had his friends over too.The **** they were wearing, man. I must be washed cuz they looked ridiculous to me. His female friends were looking good* doe
:nerd:

*comment intended only for females 18 and older. Not applicable to ages 17 and under. I'm
My girls little brother and his friends stay decked out in off white and all that garbage. Little 18 year old dudes decked out in Margielas and Gucci. I dress bummy as hell lately so they stay roasting my ***.

How your girl’s lil brothers older than you? You been a 15 year old-10th grader since KD signed to GSW.
tenor.gif

I did a 180 on shotsrangout shotsrangout . Went from finding him obnoxious to dying every time I see a post. I'm convinced he really is a 15 year old, 5'1 120lb dude with a full time office job While still making time for high school

Oh And his pawpaw Eustace got the best fish fry in South Alabama if you're ever in town
Been told yall his age range is 15-47...and he'll smack the fire outta anybody steppin to him wrong cuz he always on the edge...these are shotsrangout shotsrangout facts

I did a 180 on shotsrangout shotsrangout . Went from finding him obnoxious to dying every time I see a post. I'm convinced he really is a 15 year old, 5'1 120lb dude with a full time office job While still making time for high school

Oh And his pawpaw Eustace got the best fish fry in South Alabama if you're ever in town

I concur with this assessment. Keep doing what you’re doing and hope it’s made you feel better. You got my vote for MIP (Most Improved Poster)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom