Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just showed this graphic on The Jump...

55A2DD1B-4701-4361-A50A-3CD3B56E6CDD.jpeg
This is why I don’t get why people act like us sliding to 8 wasn’t because of him getting hurt.

:lol: what he do?
Just weird mannerisms he walks in the spot with a bad 1 she sit at one table he goes to the bathroom come out and dries his hands on one of them fake trees they use of decor.

Then he goes and sits at another bench by himself while the chick is just at the table all alone LmAo

Just weird mannerisms he walks in the spot with a bad 1 she sit at one table he goes to the bathroom come out and dries his hands on one of them fake trees they use of decor.

Then he goes and sits at another bench by himself while the chick is just at the table all alone LmAo
He's as lost off the court as he is on

Yea thats strange...shoulda grabbed the joint he came with since he was on some weirdo **** n she was lonely :lol:

Random i love Devin Booker’s game . I just don’t see the suns org doing the right things to make a good team.

Same here, they have an awesome young core, but their aren't any vets really making a difference on the team, they needs two legit point guards. I mean I will never not be a Suns fan, but they haven't done enough to make a good team around Devin.

Random i love Devin Booker’s game . I just don’t see the suns org doing the right things to make a good team.
2016 Draft is really what is screwing them. They had 2 top 10 picks and one of them isn't on the team anymore, and the other may never develop into anything. They should've at least come away with Jamal Murray or Kris Dunn.

Ayton, Jackson, and Mikal Bridges are nice pieces to go around Booker. Have a feeling that they are going to end up with Scary Terry next summer. If they can get him and land a good draft pick, they'll have a nice young squad.

if im the lakers, i'd trade one of kuz or ingram. the time is now for lebron. they can potentially go from a pretender to a real contender with jimmy and lebron.

and unlike the spurs who played hardball, i bet thibs would be fine to settle with less value.

I wouldn't trade if im the Lakers. Jimmy is going to be a FA next year and could potentially bolt. We'll lose assets for nothing. I'd roll with this crew and wait how the offseason unfolds next year. They're not beating the Warriors anyway even with Butler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom