Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn... that's an interesting move for Lee Jenkins. I'll be disappointed to not read him anymore.. but it's a smart move if you think Sports Illustrated (and print journalism in general) is dying and you see an opportunity to take a new career path.

Shout out Marcus Smart. Prayers up to you fam. That losing a parent **** is rough as hell especially at his age. Can’t even imagine what he’s going through right now.

You really comparing Paul pierce to d Wade? :rofl:
He was making reference to Dray telling Paul “they don’t love you like that......”

.....but, ask me and I’m not putting Wade and Pierce in 2 different tiers. To me, today...right now....yea man....same same bruh. The Truth was the Truth in his own right 1a 1b in my book.

Wait really on the vice jerseys?

Nah, just a whole lot of speculation over the summer.

The demand was there for the white vice jerseys and it's definitely here for the black ones, with or without Wade, so hopefully Nike does the right thing. The variants are clean.

Was hoping we could land Lee Jenkins. Happy to see we finally did :pimp:

Also, look at Ausin Rivers on that list. Pretty good for a player who is only in the league because his dad was his coach

Well at least 5 of the missed calls directly correlated to missing 27 in a row.

FE985A07-09D2-4F10-9B70-C2405195B3D4.gif

*Flame suit on*

Booker would fit perfect in LA imo if we do ship Zo out sometime during the season. Him and rondo are the 2 players I’m not sure will fit only because they aren’t knock down shooters.

I have Hart either getting heavy minutes at the 1 if not starting at some point in the season. Bron needs shooters more so the people who can bring the ball up. If need be Bron/BI/ or Kuz can handle that.

Clippers taking away Lee Jenkins away from feature writing and Spurs taking away Brent Barry from calling games. :frown: :stoneface:

He was making reference to Dray telling Paul “they don’t love you like that......”

.....but, ask me and I’m not putting Wade and Pierce in 2 different tiers. To me, today...right now....yea man....same same bruh. The Truth was the Truth in his own right 1a 1b in my book.

I know he was but y'all are really letting the hate blind y'all on how great Wade really was. Coming into the league my man lead that mediocre 03-04 squad to the playoffs not only getting past the first round but giving the pacers fits in the second round taking them to 6 games with a past his prime Eddie jones and a young LO. AS A ROOKIE, while Bron, melo and bosh was at home watching. His second year they get shaq and make it to east finals and lose when Wade gets injured during the series with the Pistons making all NBA second team leading his team in points, assits and steal in his second year only behind bean. 06 wins FMVP, his first ship and again makes all NBA behind bean. Y'all wanna say the 06 ship was rigged but y'all knew wades style of play was taking it to the hole on every play that's why he got them calls hence the reason his prime didn't last as long with his noodle knees and even so if he did get some "phantom calls" he was still making those and 1s. I've looked at that 06 final countless times. Blame the mavs for letting it slip out they hands. 07 and 08 Wade started getting injured and shaq was too, eventually getting traded. Oh and Wade led the 08 Olympic team in scoring that year as well. 09 Wade back healthy, scoring champ and imo should have won the MVP over Bron even though I get why they gave it to Bron. Makes NBA first over bean, All defensive team and takes another bum team to the playoffs with Micheal Beasley, a rookie as his second option.. 10 another bum heat team makes the playoffs with Wade being all first NBA team again, all defensive team and mike Beasley still your second option. 11 Bron comes to wades team not the other way around, still makes all NBA team and should have won that finals and another FMVP but Bron choked. 12 IMO his last year of his prime, hands the keys to Bron, wins the ship, adds another all NBA team to the list, 13 wins another ship with Bron, makes all NBA team again, 14 wades knees giving out at this point cost them the title. I would go into 15-18 but we know Wade wasn't the same but had his moments and still was constant as his game evolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom