Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Danny would move Smart and Morris for Jimmy if he's still around in December.

High chance of screwing up chemistry, but could also give them more firepower than Golden State.

I hope not, I think that team can challenge GS now, if they can stay healthy, that is just my opinion. Plus that team doesn't have any chemistry issues, and I feel Jimmy wouldn't fit.

EC28E25E-BC93-4EF4-9AE7-0ADAFD0DEFA1.jpeg

Just something to talk about haha

Jimmy Butler seems like a Miami Heat player, and has a close relationship with Dwyane Wade.

played 2k19 last night and can't help but wonder how luke is going to make this work. i mean, they have tremendous depth in the wing/guard position. i was being conservative with minutes and i was still having a hard time finding ways to give ball, rondo, hart, svi and stephenson meaningful minutes.

otoh, the really need another body down there. mcgee and zu isn't going to cut it.

Sveezus and Lance aint playing

Not really sure what he brings to the table at this point, but whatever...

Starting PG

Lol @ harden. He'll never figure it out

Reactions: OTG
What does this mean :lol:. Harden is shooting 31% from 3 in the playoffs since going to Houston. He's predictable af. You can see guys forcing him right and sitting on his stepback and it's pretty effective

And yet the Rockets were couple of bad calls from going to the finals last year

I like harden but I see what you mean. For all the hating people do on mid-range. Cp3 was hurting the warriors working that mid-range.

Right. You gotta be able to score from anywhere on the court so you're not easy af to game plan against in the playoffs. Harden still hasn't figured that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom