Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Bulls fan and I was saying it while he was on the squad. Dude is not that good.

His defense has def gone down ever since he became a "primary" scorer.

Which his possessions. He pounds the rock into the ground for 18 of the 24 seconds on the shot clock, pump fakes and then passes it to a teammate with 2 seconds left to force them to take a rushed shot. When they miss he *****es.

He stay throwing teammates under the bus, he a diva 100%.

Wouldn't want to give Josh Richardson unless Jimmy said he'd be down with the extension. Don't know how set he is on his plans but he has plans

Minnesota sports teams are used to this...lol nothing new no big deal

giphy.gif

After seeing talk about the Lakers not making the playoffs or getting eliminated early from the playoffs. And now see thing tweet lets me know Bron can care less if that is the case this season and will get to filming this movie sooner than later.

After seeing talk about the Lakers not making the playoffs or getting eliminated early from the playoffs. And now see thing tweet lets me know Bron can care less if that is the case this season and will get to filming this movie sooner than later.

Perhaps I had the wool over my eyes, but is this why the trip to L.A. was made in the 1st place?

If the Pacers can get Oladipo and the Spurs can get Derozan ... idk why y’all are proposing trades with solomon hill as the main piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom