Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAS needs to make a move for Jimmy. Otto Porter + ???

Butler in the Locker room with Wall, Beal, DWIGHT, Austin Rivers & OuBae....heh

E98F55CF-0346-4CAC-AA83-1B8BCE533CC8.gif

They might not get a star player in return but that doesn't mean they need to settle with deals like that
Look at what Minny traded to get him in the first place and basically cut it in half.

A decent prospect, an expiring vet and picks is the best they're gonna get.

A bunch of phone calls were made today. None of the “request teams” Jimmy wanted to go to star players had any interest of playing with him.

Look at what Minny traded to get him in the first place and basically cut it in half.

Lauri and Lavine were significantly better pieces than Collins and the other filler players

The story that clippers newest hire and biggest free agent signing of the summer Lee Jenkins writes about that losing effort and the subsequent “Clippers Resurgence” as the dominant franchise in LA would be HILARIOUS.

Ballmer would be getting instant returns on signing a writer instead of someone to replace DJ :rofl:

All they’d have to do after that is sign Rick Reilly or Bill Simmons :lol:

What are you going on about?

Lauri and Lavine were significantly better pieces than Collins and the other filler players

That's my point, I don't think they'll get a Lauri level talent.
An underachieving young player with upside that's about to get paid like Lavine (D'lo), I could see. Who wants to give up a blue chip prospect for 30 yr old locker room cancer with bad knees that can leave for nothing the next yr?

An underachieving young player with upside that's about to get paid like Lavine (D'lo), I could see. Who wants to give up a blue chip prospect for 30 yr old locker room cancer with bad knees that can leave for nothing the next yr?

You used Zach Collins and Moe Harkless as examples, not Russell. That's all I was addressing. Neither or the combination equate to half that deal

Oh.. Look another Carmelo without the NCAA championship or marketability..

Man the Melo' effect is soo depressing.. The Knicks already drafted Knox why would they need Butler.. Porzingas is going to need at least two more seasons to become a star/borderline superstar. If Knox can become either a 3&D guy or an above the rim slasher... all you have to is see who you can snatch up at PG

Like if you trade for Butler how you getting Kyrie as well.. But IDK if Lee + NKilitina plus maybe a pick swap can get it done. That way NKilitina can be your 3&D guy (for the wolves) + Lee is exactly what they'll need or maybe Hardaway instead of Lee.

IDK what Brooklyn has that you can pair with Butler right now TBH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom