Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He let this ***** walk back into lthe office, let a cummy condom fall out his pants leg, and let him keep his job.

IMO if this affects a long term Towns contract you have to fire Thibs.

You have to at least recoup a first round pick and a nice starter.

What can Portland give up without Dame or CJ on the table?

Nurkic is the only other player they have. None of their picks have panned out. Is Swanigan still there? Napier has shown flashes but I don’t know how much he’s worth investing into.

Nurkic is the only other player they have. None of their picks have panned out. Is Swanigan still there? Napier has shown flashes but I don’t know how much he’s worth investing into.
Zach Collins is their best prospect.

Something like Collins, Harkless and/or Aminu and picks.

Minny isn't getting a star level player in return.

I'm here for a Clippers superteam beating the **** out of the Lakers until LeHoe retires.

A clippers super team consisting of Jimmy butler and tobias harris?

166B35E6-B0CA-4266-AD1B-092E6DE13EC2.gif

They need to do a reset anyway.
Yeah but too much risk involved because of Jimmy’s contract status. If they are gonna move one of their guys, they need a big or wing with more than one season of team control.

Bron 40-12-13 in a losing effort against the Clippers would be ideal.

The story that clippers newest hire and biggest free agent signing of the summer Lee Jenkins writes about that losing effort and the subsequent “Clippers Resurgence” as the dominant franchise in LA would be HILARIOUS.

Ballmer would be getting instant returns on signing a writer instead of someone to replace DJ :rofl:

All they’d have to do after that is sign Rick Reilly or Bill Simmons :lol:

Zach Collins is their best prospect.

Something like Collins, Harkless and/or Aminu and picks.

Minny isn't getting a star level player in return.

They might not get a star player in return but that doesn't mean they need to settle with deals like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom