Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi and Jimmy without another piece on the clippers not winning a chip

are teams actually even thinking about a chip when the warriors are fielding the greatest team in the history
they got to worry about achieving the smaller goals. field a competitive team, fill seats, and for the clips...win the battle of LA

are teams actually even thinking about a chip when the warriors are fielding the greatest team in the history
they got to worry about achieving the smaller goals. field a competitive team, fill seats, and for the clips...win the battle of LA
Golden states run will be over in a few years if even that

I appreciate their greatness tho

Yeah let’s say KD dips and Cousins ends up being mediocre post injury, that team isn’t gonna dominate with a 33+ Year old curry, klay, and a physically banged up can’t hit an open jumper Draymond, unless they replaced KD with another superstar

As big of a problem as Jimmy is Andrew Wiggins gives the world plenty of reason to talk about him

That **** is crazy that Wiggins really actually posted that on his story. Dude must have some goons out in Toronto to protect him.

4FBAAF13-FA9F-4FA4-A42C-BCCAEAC0E054.jpeg

Klay always says he’ll stay, we’ll see if he keeps his word

Would take a lot, but win or lose for them this season redundancy is a real thing

Wouldn’t be surprised either way if Durant and klay both stayed or both left

If klay leaves I don’t see him leaving Cali with all the money available from both teams
Durant and Klay are the only 2 pieces that I see leaving.

If they:

Win: I think he’s (Klay) gone. 4 championships in 5 years. He ain’t got nothing left to prove. He’s taking paycuts to win now it’s time to go get that max deal.

Durant’s already did what he came to do win championships and show everyone he’s a killer.

If they lose I could see them staying together one more year to not leave that bitter taste in their mouth

I think that’s why Butler trying to turn the Wolves into the Pistons.

If you look at it they match up really well against them defensively. If they could keep games under 100 and around 90 pts. But you need KAT to become unguardable and Wiggins main focus is fighting through screens. With Wiggins and Butler switching between Durant and Thompson...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom