Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHAPPELLE_02_0202_NEGRODAMUS_640x360.jpg

I predicted all of this

Twolves get a 6MOTY, a solid af rotation player, and a young prospect. More importantly, stay good enough to be competitive. Who says no?

Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 12.46.39 AM.png

Kawhi and Jimmy without another piece on the clippers not winning a chip
In reality, no team...none...not 1 team outside of GSW, is winning a Chip without ATLEAST 2 more players....so if LAC needs 4 more players to Win it all....then that's not really a knock

are teams actually even thinking about a chip when the warriors are fielding the greatest team in the history
they got to worry about achieving the smaller goals. field a competitive team, fill seats, and for the clips...win the battle of LA
Thank you

I always find old heads that take time out their day to roast the younger dudes wild corny.

Sjax wild corny for this entire thing. Wiggins just defending himself at this point.

Sjax out here retired sending shots for no reason. Hopefully Wiggins averages 25 ppg this season on good percentages.
Young dudes be pooping on the Old Heads far more than Old heads poop on them, you're just a Young one so you see it the other way...

Old folks be too, old and quiet with Life stuff to waste energy on tit for tat.
Young folks be so full of energy they have time, cuz.

Jackson is bitter because he sees these new young NBA players having bench roles and making his career earnings in one contract. Also, I think he’s bitter because despite his great NBA scoring seasons (multiple seasons averaging 18+ PPG), he has no individual hardware. Only thing he has to his name is a NBA ring early in his career. He’s loud because he thinks he’ll be forgotten in time, so that’s why he has to “remind” players and fans on social media and ESPN, who he is and how good he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom