Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson is bitter because he sees these new young NBA players having bench roles and making his career earnings in one contract. Also, I think he’s bitter because despite his great NBA scoring seasons (multiple seasons averaging 18+ PPG), he has no individual hardware. Only thing he has to his name is a NBA ring early in his career. He’s loud because he thinks he’ll be forgotten in time, so that’s why he has to “remind” players and fans on social media and ESPN, who he is and how good he was.
This overanalyzing is crazy. :lol: Stack has always been a loud and opinionated dude from the streets. He just has a mic in front of him now.

imo Cuban got off light. Had this been the NFL Cuban would've been forced to resign probably. Kinda funny how the two leagues are viewed differently now, two sports actually.

47B74F52-02A6-402A-8277-A41ED1535A23.png

It’ll suffice. I still kind of see that shoulder lean at times. Hopefully he’s good though.

Even tho they’re the Celtics’ main competition in the East for the foreseeable future I hope Markelle gets right... seems like a nice kid.

**** Ben Jenner tho

Even tho they’re the Celtics’ main competition in the East for the foreseeable future I hope Markelle gets right... seems like a nice kid.

**** Ben Jenner tho
If Leonard is Leonard and stays in Toronto they’re just as good or better

If fultz still can’t threaten defenses with his shot it’ll be difficult to imagine them getting by the Boston that’s assembled today

If Leonard is Leonard and stays in Toronto they’re just as good or better

If fultz still can’t threaten defenses with his shot it’ll be difficult to imagine them getting by the Boston that’s assembled today

Oh yea I think Toronto is better right now but long term I think Philly passes them even if Leonard stays

That shot still doesn't look natural. Slow as f and it's too much push. What was wrong with his old shot I stlil don't understand

I caught wind of the Butler/Wiggins/Jackson issue late last night.

Butler- He legit May be a locker room killer. Didn’t he have issues in Chicago before he was traded? Sure he’s stood a GOOD player, but star, superstar is a bit of a stretch

Wiggins- never understood the hype. Sure he’s super athletic, but is he really good at basketball is my question. Some nba players just like the lifestyle and not the actual game of basketball.

Jackson- he had a solid career, won a ring, had a few fights. He’s a proven NBA player, why even argue with a cat who’s not even sniffing the league. He has a tv show about to come out, can’t take these kind of risks at this point in the game :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom