Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“I’m not buying much of anything being put out there,” the opposing GM told Amico Hoops. “Butler’s reps are probably the source for most of this stuff, so we’re probably only hearing the very best of Butler being reported. But the guy has been two places, hasn’t really won (anything) and is causing issues. He has an inflated view of his own importance if you ask me. I wouldn’t want him on my team.”

“He didn’t want to play in Chicago, he doesn’t want to play in Minnesota,” the opposing GM said. “Does he actually even want to play? Or does he just have people kiss his *** and receive a big paycheck? “Look, there is no doubt Jimmy is extremely talented. He can help you win games. He gets after it on defense. But he’s not proven to be a team player. It’s one thing to put up numbers. How about having your teammates’ back and being a leader? He doesn’t do those things. I doubt he ever will. The opposing GM wasn’t finished. “He’s been a huge hassle for everyone I’ve talked to with both (the Bulls and Timberwolves),” the GM said. “I don’t care where they trade him. He’s still going to be there. Changing uniforms isn’t going to change Jimmy Butler. He needs to change himself. I wouldn’t take that risk. For Jimmy, it’s always all about Jimmy. Forget that, man.”

“I’m not buying much of anything being put out there,” the opposing GM told Amico Hoops. “Butler’s reps are probably the source for most of this stuff, so we’re probably only hearing the very best of Butler being reported. But the guy has been two places, hasn’t really won (anything) and is causing issues. He has an inflated view of his own importance if you ask me. I wouldn’t want him on my team.”

“He didn’t want to play in Chicago, he doesn’t want to play in Minnesota,” the opposing GM said. “Does he actually even want to play? Or does he just have people kiss his *** and receive a big paycheck? “Look, there is no doubt Jimmy is extremely talented. He can help you win games. He gets after it on defense. But he’s not proven to be a team player. It’s one thing to put up numbers. How about having your teammates’ back and being a leader? He doesn’t do those things. I doubt he ever will. The opposing GM wasn’t finished. “He’s been a huge hassle for everyone I’ve talked to with both (the Bulls and Timberwolves),” the GM said. “I don’t care where they trade him. He’s still going to be there. Changing uniforms isn’t going to change Jimmy Butler. He needs to change himself. I wouldn’t take that risk. For Jimmy, it’s always all about Jimmy. Forget that, man.”

059A8E1E-A3DE-466C-B13B-41716D15CF96.gif

Me VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL and @wavycrocket - Dolezal been trying to tell y’all

Is there any lie in this statement tho?

xether.jpg.pagespeed.ic.sochcJmJcm.jpg

Reactions: HIM

This is what 90% of the nba thread has said

I cannot ****ing FATHOM why Jimmy Butler is considered some great, winning vet that can "lead".

He's never won a damn thing :lol: The furthest he went in Chicago was probably D-Rose's last season as a real threat.

I love that this dude was out there chewing his teammates out about being soft and “learning to win” and **** and his greatest achievement is living through the end of the Thibo-Bulls’ choke filled regular season dynasty :lol:

And he feuded with THOSE teammates too :lol:

I come in peace.

Unless you are THERE, we probably only see a very small fraction of the stuff he puts his clients through.

So how can we honestly form an opinion on his level of training expertise?

I come in peace.
I come in peace.
I come in peace.

That part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom