Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember I hit all my boys up and made sure they watched that Kansas vs Duke matchup to see Wiggins and Jabari. Tolr them these two would be running the NBA in a few years.

I still resent the college bball thread for that.

-edit-

Or was it randle?

Last edited:
Never knew there was such disdain for Drew Hanlan

What is the reason for this?

No disrespect

I feel like I was very early on this train, as far as I can tell he is always teaching guys moves that have no in game application, or worse yet, all lead to a mid range jumpshot.

I remember years ago when he was working out anthony bennett, and he was doing like a double cross, spin reverse pivot into a 20 foot jumpshot, and I thought "WTF is this?"

Y’all my brothers man

Minor setback for major comeback. Easy!!!

Attachments

• CA9BE1EE-89EB-4504-B7F8-8E9927836DE2.jpeg
    CA9BE1EE-89EB-4504-B7F8-8E9927836DE2.jpeg
    252.9 KB · Views: 53
I feel like I was very early on this train, as far as I can tell he is always teaching guys moves that have no in game application, or worse yet, all lead to a mid range jumpshot.

I remember years ago when he was working out anthony bennett, and he was doing like a double cross, spin reverse pivot into a 20 foot jumpshot, and I thought "WTF is this?"
I come in peace.

Unless you are THERE, we probably only see a very small fraction of the stuff he puts his clients through.

So how can we honestly form an opinion on his level of training expertise?

I come in peace.
I come in peace.
I come in peace.

I come in peace.

Unless you are THERE, we probably only see a very small fraction of the stuff he puts his clients through.

So how can we honestly form an opinion on his level of training expertise?

I come in peace.
I come in peace.
I come in peace.

Honestly? We can't. I'm just being an *** hole on the internet. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom