Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CCE9A52D-4BA9-4097-88CD-999058C2EEF4.jpeg

You gotta show up to serve it Demar.

Look man if Kevin Martin could get that trash off and be efficient with it, he could be good. It ain’t like his joint looks like Lonzo foolishness.

Agreed. As long as the shots go in, I don't care how they look.

It would be good to see him shoot in transition or get some contested shots.

I was high on Wiggins coming into the NBA... I've all but given up on him.

I was too. Calling Cleveland a future dynasty before they traded for Kyrie. I compared it to a Duncan, Robinson situation, only better. Boy was I wrong.

I think the biggest setback with Wiggins is his nonchalant attitude towards the game.

I also can't believe Thibs gave him that fat contract. But then again, Thibs is a crazy fellow.

I just can't help but think there's going to be a huge mental element Fultz needs to overcome. He's going to overthink every shot he takes for a while. Like a pitcher who can't throw strikes and starts over aiming.

This may be true, but there's preseason and 82 regular season games to get over that hurdle. I think he'll overcome it. It just takes a hot shooting game or two to get comfortable.

What would lead you to believe he would be a yes man ? Has he ever showed that in his collegiate or NBA career ?

Candidates like David Griffin turned down the job because one of the Sixer's main requirements is that GMs will not have the final say with personnel. It will be a collective agreement. That's what lead us to believe the Sixers were finding a difficult time acquiring top talent management because you can't expect to get the best GM possible and not give him as much control as every other GM in the league, heck, even some coaches (Thibs) currently have more say than Brand.

I will hold my judgment on this hire, but I do hope it does not slow down any decisions that may be time sensitive and also not to divide the boardroom.

It feels like Brand will have to pitch every trade to a board where they will have voting rights. I really hope it doesn't get in the way of making the right moves. We will see.

Reactions: MVP
Stephen Jackson been really leaning into the " tough, old school" guy media role :lol: :smh: ....Suprised Wiggins even responded, he seems to not care much about anything else

Kevin Martin's corkscrew release was quick though and he can get it off quickly, off the dribble even

I think Fultz knows there's still room for improvement. This is just what it is today, but he will continue working on his shot to make it better. At least that's what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom