Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up throwing my back out putting on my socks today. Bought to be out of work the next few days. For putting on my socks

God this ****ing sucks. My boss couldn’t stop laughing when I called. My lower back is killing me right now.

You still going to 10th grade Algebra 2 as well? Or you out for that too?

Semester just started!

I actually think Jimmy was quite good last year, but he’s not close to good enough or young enough to be worth pissing off and alienating his entire team. And seriously dude needs to get off his high horse. He’s never won anything, he’s not some winner bringing his wisdom down to the young bucks. He should be playing the humble positive veteran role, not the diva.
Memba when Bron hit that gw in Jimmy face? **** Jimmy Butler.

Memba when Jimmy got d.rose traded? **** Jimmy Butler.

Memba when Jimmy tried to help dwade cheat on Gabby? **** Jimmy Butler.

**** Jimmy Butler.

Last edited:
One week until Celtics basketball returns :smokin

20180921_061644.jpg

How you feeling wo?

Bro, I’ve been up 15 hours straight.

This some of the worst pain I’ve ever felt no lie. They went in through my abdomen muscles (3 one inch incisions) to get to my hernia. As you know, everything revolves around your abdomen. I was cool in recovery room as they had me doped up. These pain pills ain’t ishh once I got home it was overrrr.

I can’t even get out bed without assistance from my wife yet, or use the restroom without it let alone walk. They said the first 72 hours bedrest are the hardest and most painful but **** this is no joke!!!!

Random: Is it just me, or does prime Shaq feel like he's being forgotten?

our future grandkids are going treat our stories about Shaq like we treat stories about Wilt or early Kareem.

Random: Is it just me, or does prime Shaq feel like he's being forgotten?

our future grandkids are going treat our stories about Shaq like we treat stories about Wilt or early Kareem.

Been saying this. The man won 3 straight finals MVPs and **** :lol:. And it’s “Ho hum”. Shaq and Duncan going to be forgotten about. And it’s the damn perimeter bias and the search to compare players to Mike.

One dude told me in real life that Big Men can’t be in the convo for greatest players ever because they “can’t dribble” and aren’t “all around players”. Heard this argument by the talking heads on ESPN and fs1 as well.

Shaq and Duncan the 2 players who came out the gate in their primes. ***** forget Shaq came in the league in 92...and was still averaging near 20 & 10 by 06. His last chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom