Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think Jimmy was quite good last year, but he’s not close to good enough or young enough to be worth pissing off and alienating his entire team. And seriously dude needs to get off his high horse. He’s never won anything, he’s not some winner bringing his wisdom down to the young bucks. He should be playing the humble positive veteran role, not the diva.

Wavy on his way to unlocking a NT hall of fame badge

@wavycrocket BEEN down with the cause

BCE19D38-0B11-477A-9D5B-9B704F25F2C6.jpeg

I actually think Jimmy was quite good last year, but he’s not close to good enough or young enough to be worth pissing off and alienating his entire team. And seriously dude needs to get off his high horse. He’s never won anything, he’s not some winner bringing his wisdom down to the young bucks. He should be playing the humble positive veteran role, not the diva.

This is more than fair, I just don't care much for the humility of random players

I was impressed with Jimmy last year as well. However, his attitude reminds me of Jordan and Kobe except they were winning championships, finals MVPs and scoring titles so they got away with it. On the other hand, Kobe and Jordan had competent GMs, elite coaching and an elite team.

Jimmy probably treating Wiggins the same way Kobe treated Smush Parker :lol:

I was impressed with Jimmy last year as well. However, his attitude reminds me of Jordan and Kobe except they were winning championships, finals MVPs and scoring titles so they got away with it. On the other hand, Kobe and Jordan had competent GMs, elite coaching and an elite team.

Jimmy probably treating Wiggins the same way Kobe treated Smush Parker :lol:
Jordan and Kobe were also elite talents themselves :lol:

Question:

If Space Jame was made today (not in the 90s), what cartoon/ world would they choose?

I'd personally vote for Bojack Horseman, remove the alien aspect and just make it about personal issues.

But something like Rick and Morty would probably be more appropriate.

Last edited:
Kevin Martin's corkscrew release was quick though and he can get it off quickly, off the dribble even

Its a mental issue with Fultz. Which is bigger than any type of physical hitch or form. Players like Kevin Martin and even Shawn Marion never had to tweak their jump shot for anyone, and it showed how comfortable they were.

A minor tweak? Sure. But, completely changing your form absolutely never works after shooting a certain way for years. I dont know why players stay trusting these "trainers".

Question:

If Space Jame was made today (not in the 90s), what cartoon/ world would they choose?
I'd personally vote for Bojack Horseman, remove the alien aspect and just make it about personal issues.

But something like Rick and Morty would probably be more appropriate.
Man neither of those would be appropriate :lol: It's a kids movie :lol:
Wtf do kids even watch nowadays? Teen Titans Go? Make it with them.

Playing both sides. His vernacular and how he speaks about certain guys is consistent. You can't be media and street? He's never been one to not speak his mind obviously you can't use profanity on the airwaves but he's one of the more authentic personalities out there.

There is no POINT in being media and street.

He doesn't need to keep reminding folks how wild of a dude he is.

We know.

Stoo talking about IT

Man neither of those would be appropriate :lol: It's a kids movie :lol:
Wtf do kids even watch nowadays? Teen Titans Go? Make it with them.

Totally get it, but F the kids :lol:

Teen Titans was the first thing I thought of, but how the hell is Lebron supposed to help a group of superheroes lol. If anything, he should get stuck in fortnite or something.

Shaq said he’s jealous of Wade’s farewell tour and wanted one of his own.

Is that the source of all the bitterness since retirement?

Its a mental issue with Fultz. Which is bigger than any type of physical hitch or form. Players like Kevin Martin and even Shawn Marion never had to tweak their jump shot for anyone, and it showed how comfortable they were.

A minor tweak? Sure. But, completely changing your form absolutely never works after shooting a certain way for years. I dont know why players stay trusting these "trainers".
All my guy Kev Martin ever wanted to do was put up 20 on a lotto team...he got that funky jumper off :pimp:

So do the Old Celtics squads call Rondo a sucka for teamming up with a mortal enemy?

Or is that different?
Going from Boston to Miami WHEN the two teams were still competing directly against EACH other for the East CROWN

Going from Pels to Lakers and GOING from Cleveland to Lakers

Is different but if people want to CALL Rondo or the other Celtics out I certainly won't stand in the WAY

Ended up throwing my back out putting on my socks today. Bought to be out of work the next few days. For putting on my socks

God this ******* sucks. My boss couldn’t stop laughing when I called. My lower back is killing me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom