Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is forgetting shaq?

Who are we comparing him in terms of being remembered? He's always brought up in the all time great convos. Widely considered top 2 center of all time. Stil considered the most dominant player of all time. Y'all gotta stay outta th barbershops :lol:

Who is forgetting shaq?

Who are we comparing him in terms of being remembered? He's always brought up in the all time great convos. Widely considered top 2 center of all time. Stil considered the most dominant player of all time. Y'all gotta stay outta th barbershops :lol:

And it’s not like he doesn’t remind us every season every Thursday night on tv about how duminant he was

Stil considered the most dominant player of all time.

giphy.gif

Bro, I’ve been up 15 hours straight.

This some of the worst pain I’ve ever felt no lie. They went in through my abdomen muscles (3 one inch incisions) to get to my hernia. As you know, everything revolves around your abdomen. I was cool in recovery room as they had me doped up. These pain pills ain’t ishh once I got home it was overrrr.

I can’t even get out bed without assistance from my wife yet, or use the restroom without it let alone walk. They said the first 72 hours bedrest are the hardest and most painful but **** this is no joke!!!!
Stay strong , you’ll be back on your feet in no time

Steph and Shaq are 2 different spectrums of dominance. Shaq in the paint and Steph beyond the arc.
Although Steph's finishing ability is constantly disrespected. No Kyrie is not a better finisher. It's not even close.

Kyrie's finishes are just way more aesthetically pleasing when he contorts his body. He's just a dynamic finisher.
Steph is the better of the two, but I wouldn't say it isn't close.

Kyrie's finishes are just way more aesthetically pleasing when he contorts his body. He's just a dynamic finisher.
Steph is the better of the two, but I wouldn't say it isn't close.
From a getting the ball into the hoop perspective, it really isn't. Kyrie just doesn't have the same efficiency.
The good news is that Kyrie is younger and has consistently gotten better. He made a huge leap last year. Sucks that he got injured.

From a getting the ball into the hoop perspective, it really isn't. Kyrie just doesn't have the same efficiency.
The good news is that Kyrie is younger and has consistently gotten better. He made a huge leap last year. Sucks that he got injured.

Kyrie was at 54% last year on 12 drives
Steph was at 57% last year on 8 drives

Thibs treated the trade request like when a girl tries to break up with you and you just go to her house the next day all regular like everything she said was irrelevant :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom