Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Austin, TX for the weekend and this is the last time I listen to white people’s recommendation of cool cities. Not that there’s anything wrong with what they like, but I just can’t get into a ton of folk or country music at every bar and hipsters shelling out $9 for coffee.

In Austin, TX for the weekend and this is the last time I listen to white people’s recommendation of cool cities. Not that there’s anything wrong with what they like, but I just can’t get into a ton of folk or country music at every bar and hipsters shelling out $9 for coffee.

Lmao you trippin bro... Austin is lit as ****. I’m not white either

Gotta hang with the Brothas or at least a solid mix at bars else it’s def gon be bad music at the spot

Stumbled into a country themed bar one time :sick:

How y’all feel bout Miami if Butler goes there ? ...I don’t think their ceiling roof changes much

Matters to me who they'd lose, but I had them anywhere from 3rd to 6th and I don't think Jimmy would help that ceiling much due to the talent at the top of the East

Oh yea man, on the Reggie.
My boy(recently divorced) just got him a spot at the Regency, he’s a New man. Even been in the gym and cut Red meat out of his diet to keep his energies up. Every weekend he’s sending me pics of some new Slot he’s juicing with that he picked up somewhere on Sheridan between Gaylord and Lincoln.
Yall gotta add me to the groupchat. I can see the Regency and the Devon right out my bedroom window. Send them **** in an Uber up Lincoln Blvd and I'll meet them at the bank on ne30, 5 minutes ride tops.

Jimmy ain't taking an average team to the finals. I'm gonna take a guess and say Miami would have to give up some combination of Richardson, Tyler Johnson, or Whiteside and some role player.

Yall gotta add me to the groupchat. I can see the Regency and the Devon right out my bedroom window. Send them **** in an Uber up Lincoln Blvd and I'll meet them at the bank on ne30, 5 minutes ride tops.
Man I get back to OKC maybe once every 6weeks and I’m trying to relax with the Bird when I do. I been out here in Omaha Nebraska and Council Bluffs IA pegging racks. It gets snowy/cold as **** though in the Winter and we don’t work at all so I’ll be home for good soon, if I don’t hit Phoenix/Scottsdale for the Winter. Who knows but I’m definitely hitting you next time we’re in the streets.

Breh, there's games this Friday :wow:

I'm considering going to the Mavs vs Beijing Ducks on Saturday, never been to a Mavs game before it'd be cool to see Luka's first go round

Lol, Shaq is alway hiding behind Barkley.
Charles ain't even part of this beef and Shaq just threw his name in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom