Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laker fans, remember when i told you guys to include Ingram in a trade for AD 2 years ago when his value was sky high. Ya'll came at my neck.

**** coming full circle now.

**** you talking about? You said we should have traded him for PG. And his value is only going up.

**** you talking about? You said we should have traded him for PG. And his value is only going up.

Just looked back at my posts and I was lobbying a Ingram for Kawhi, AD, Cousins, and PG trade.

Point still stands. He should've gotten moved a while ago. His value only declines the longer the Lakers hold on to him.

I guess the ultimate dream scenario is Ingram plays really well this upcoming season, Lakers sign a max level free agent next summer (Kawhi?) then the Lakers make a Ingram headlined trade proposal for Davis soon after.

ainge not letting anyone else get AD if/when he becomes available

He's closer to a Roy Hibbert than one the best bigs.

He went from being a league leader in blocks to leading the league in boards, he's better than Bibbert on intrinsic value alone, let alone skill. I don't like Whiteside but I wouldn't let 1 injurious yr cloud facts

Just looked back at my posts and I was lobbying a Ingram for Kawhi, AD, Cousins, and PG trade.

Point still stands. He should've gotten moved a while ago. His value only declines the longer the Lakers hold on to him.

You keep saying this when it literally makes ZERO sense. BI's value is exponentially higher than it was after his rookie season. That's not even debatable.

AD wasn't even on the trade block a couple years ago.

Last edited:
I really dont think so tbh. I cant ever see him being an all star. He needs the ball in his hands to be effective, with Rondo and Bron there you can forget about that.

No point of going back and forth though. I'll just agree to disagree about Ingram.

Riley please let this guy walk next year if he comes in. No MAX for Butler.

Riles has a track record of pouncing on disgruntled players:

Zo
Tim Hardaway
Mashburn
Jones/Grant
Odom
Shaq
Bron
Bosh
Dragic

Status
Not open for further replies.