Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has that been debunked tho? There's certain things we know for sure. Your center can't be your best passer/worst defender. You can't have poor spacing. You gotta have a top 10 defense. Chris Paul can't be your best player. All these things are true when it comes to winning a championship. Hard to imagine Denver being a top 10 defense with that personnel

8/8

Zo < Melo :pimp:

Color me mildly impressed the way Melo squared up :pimp:

B3F110A4-4F62-45D0-9F9D-F29AB313127D.gif

LaMelo is a bum who thinks he's untouchable. If that player's skin tone was a different color he'd never do that.

So you expected him to walk away after a dude gave him a swirly :lol:? He reacted like most of us would (sans Canadians).

Me thinks getting slapped in the face like that is like getting spit on. Levels of disrespect through the roof. Melo lucky it wasnt someone else.

Has that been debunked tho? There's certain things we know for sure. Your center can't be your best passer/worst defender. You can't have poor spacing. You gotta have a top 10 defense. Chris Paul can't be your best player. All these things are true when it comes to winning a championship. Hard to imagine Denver being a top 10 defense with that personnel

Isn't LeBron gonna be playing center?

Also, I thought positions didn't matter?

LaMelo seems to be the type to fight dirty if he is outmatched like kicking someone in the balls, poking them in the eyes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom