Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron with Kevin love and a cast of vets were the 4tg seed. You think giving him Brandon Ingram and Khama somehow makes him a #2 seed?
Last year was a mess in Cleveland. Putting more guys around LeBron that can create off the dribble is a good thing. Doesn't really have to play "Bron Ball" like you guys like to call it. Maybe they aren't better than Toronto, but I'd still take them over Philly.

Lebron with Kevin love and a cast of vets were the 4tg seed. You think giving him Brandon Ingram and Khama somehow makes him a #2 seed?
5 game difference between 4 and 2 in the east last year.

Love only played 59 games, this is a Cavs team that was so trash that trading for jordan clarkson was considered a big deal :lol:

I can understand that line of thinking but the whole "x player needs to do x to win" has been debunked. On top of that Jokic is only 23. He just needs the right talent around him.

Has that been debunked tho? There's certain things we know for sure. Your center can't be your best passer/worst defender. You can't have poor spacing. You gotta have a top 10 defense. Chris Paul can't be your best player. All these things are true when it comes to winning a championship. Hard to imagine Denver being a top 10 defense with that personnel

Slenderman and Kuzma COULD be solid scoring options night in, night out. Both have shown the flashes. Neither has ever had any kind of pressure on them though and I just don't think they are as good as other teams 2nd and 3rd options YET.

I feel like that's fair?

Fair enough. If they were coming into the season as 20 ppg guys instead of becoming that during the season, it would be easier for people to see their potential

Nah you don't need Draymond, you need 4 elite guys who are amazing at getting over screens and covering ground in help d to make up for the fact that Jokic is getting vaporized in any reasonably spread pick and roll.

but even then you are probabaly drawing dead against a rockets or warriors style who can rain pull up three's against drop coverage.

Jokic best spot is as the greatest 6th man big guy ever. bench units don't have the juice to to really punish him and Jokic perfectly makes up for all the limitations that bench guards usually have

To clarify: I don't want to bring him off the bench. He's an awesome player.

Im just thoerizing on what it would take to win a ring with him as a major cog.

Jokic best spot is as the greatest 6th man big guy ever. bench units don't have the juice to to really punish him and Jokic perfectly makes up for all the limitations that bench guards usually have

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where do y'all come up with this trash? Fam just averaged 18/10/6 on 49/39/85 at age 22 WITHOUT Paul Milsap next to him....in spite of piss poor coaching and his best spot is a 6th man? Wash your face for eternity.

CP0 slander this season will be glorious

Dcu0tsOWAAAaINs.jpg

It is, he's way over qualified for that position.

I think you can win a bunch of games with his as your best player, 50+ even, but not a ring the way the current rules are.

That’s every player outside of the top 5 :lol:.

Nuggets found this ***** in the 2nd round with the 41st pick...and he’s 23 and arguably a top 15-20 player in the league already...capable of leading a team to an elite offense and close to 50 wins in the West with a below average coach.

I’m golden. Stop trying to take my black boy joy! Not today :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom