Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it would basically take a team trading 2 of their max guys to get him as they start to get further into his deal.

I think that's why we're seeing some guys pass up the super max. Impossible to build a contender around that

AD a G for leaving that type of bread on the table to get to the Show. Respek.

Never bought that theory either. I'm not a doctor, but I'm not sure how a shoulder injury could allow him to do almost everything else on a basketball floor except shooting from distance. He was getting to the rim with advanced dribble moves, finishing at the rim, chase-down blocking, and throwing cross court bullet passes with the same shoulder from preseason until they sat him.

Doesn't he need his shoulder for those things too?

Honestly, I think this whole mystery injury with the Sixers is behind us and gone with Colangelo leaving. It was evident he was so insecure and needed to control everything the media was saying (he even emailed a blogger who had a couple of hundred views on his article telling him to remove a negative thing he said about Colangelo).

Fultz finally sat in front of the camera and let it out. So glad Colangelo is gone.

8F8CBD23-83CD-48D4-ADBC-4F474649D8AC.gif
The chip on his shoulder will make him the perfect 6th man :pimp:

I texted my boy who loves the Lakers the new angle and he literally responded with this.

"No one cares about that stupid gif/meme bracket or your trolling go away"

Laker land in shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom