Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Free LeBron. This is the first year I will be in the "LeBron needs more help" bandwagon aside from the 2015 Finals

Rondo is older but he's clearly the best option at PG when we go small. I like the pace and ball movement right now.

Monte Morris is a player and I would be trying to find him minutes somehow if I were Denver

Rondo is older but he's clearly the best option at PG when we go small. I like the pace and ball movement right now.

Monte Morris is a player and I would be trying to find him minutes somehow if I were Denver
Morris has definitely been solid. The 3 guys that didn't play today are all supposed to be ahead of him in the pecking order though. Will be tough for him.

Morris has definitely been solid. The 3 guys that didn't play today are all supposed to be ahead of him in the pecking order though. Will be tough for him.

I wanna say play him over IT, but I wanna see if he's legit washed first. Morris is real though. Hopefully he can get into a rotation elsewhere if he can't get minutes where he is now

I wanna say play him over IT, but I wanna see if he's legit washed first. Morris is real though. Hopefully he can get into a rotation elsewhere if he can't get minutes where he is now
I honestly have no clue what to expect from IT. Obviously not going to do what he did in Boston, but Kings/Suns level IT would be a very good player for Denver.

I think we actually need to see Zo play with Bron before making all these declarations. Honestly I don't see what Rondo is doing that Zo can't plus his defense will be paramount in that small ball lineup.

Rondo doesnt defend better than Lonzo, there isn't much of a difference in shooting & Lonzo is also an excellent passer... He will be starting this season once he's healthy again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom