Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nba.com/gmsurvey/2018

Some of the answers
E48A3BCC-B9A6-4D13-B039-22767CFACADB.png

• :lol: how is Harden ranked top 5 Point Guards and also ranked top 5 Shooting Guards? Edit: Come to think of it, a lot of these categories have players in different positions. Wouldn't it make more sense to have" Ball Handler, Wing, and Big?
  • KAT's fall from grace :smh: - you think this will be a comeback season?
  • Best international player: wth...Embiid and Simmons not in the list but Luka goes #3? lol
Some of these answers are whack

If KD wins in NY he’s a permanent legend.

It’s a longshot to win, but if he wins just one, all that hate immediately gets erased.

I know a lot of people on NT say it wouldn’t be a big deal, but as a person who has lived in NYC his whole life, I know it would be huge. Just trust me on this.

He would get a statue next to the Statue of Liberty.

If KD wins in NY he’s a permanent legend.

It’s a longshot to win, but if he wins just one, all that hate immediately gets erased.

I know a lot of people on NT say it wouldn’t be a big deal, but as a person who has lived in NYC his whole life, I know it would be huge. Just trust me on this.

He would get a statue next to the Statue of Liberty.

When is that Timberland statue getting built?

KD leaving GS is what's best for business, and would pave the way for the Show to be byke at our rightful place.

I can't help but think how much Dolan will be a deterrent to anyone who considers the Knicks.

KD in a knicks uniform is a good look.

Actually ill go ahead and say KD in nyc is a better look.

Nyc Streetball heads may still have some respect for him since he frequents nyc in the summer and played in the Rucker years ago.

Melo comin to nyc was a dud, but a guy like kd coming to nyc he's more likely to bring home some actual hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom