Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a point but the numbers don't tell the whole story.

If they did you could argue that Bron is a better scorer than KD. Which he isn't.

KD is

Look man...I think y’all forget who KD is sometimes :lol:. This is a man that I saw lead a team of babies to the finals when he was a baby himself in the toughest conference in generations. A dude I saw average 32/8/6 over the course of an entire season on sterling efficency...while leading his team to 60 wins, WCF (real finals) and losing in 6 to a Spurs team on a mission that did away with Miami easily. A dude that hit series swinging game stealers in 2 straight finals over the guy y’all refuse to even ponder he may be better than :lol:.

Like my man @P C H been saying...KD been RIGHT there with Bron for a minute now. Y’all can do all the hypotheticals but we see the results. We see the body of work. Cut it out.

BDCF7B7C-2774-4496-AEE8-F17DD7EFFF9D.jpeg

Remember 2015-2016 blowout?
B58F53E1-73E3-4F84-8238-F62872B7C4C8.jpeg

I was watching some YouTube clips of the Baron Davis-era Warriors... squad that upsetted the Mavs. Feels like an entirely different franchise

Look man...I think y’all forget who KD is sometimes :lol:. This is a man that I saw lead a team of babies to the finals when he was a baby himself in the toughest conference in generations. A dude I saw average 32/8/6 over the course of an entire season on sterling efficency...while leading his team to 60 wins, WCF (real finals) and losing in 6 to a Spurs team on a mission that did away with Miami easily. A dude that hit series swinging game stealers in 2 straight finals over the guy y’all refuse to even ponder he may be better than :lol:.

Like my man @P C H been saying...KD been RIGHT there with Bron for a minute now. Y’all can do all the hypotheticals but we see the results. We see the body of work. Cut it out.

Oh I think KD is right there with Bron overall.

I didn’t make the point entirely clear but I was talking strictly about play making.

At the 3,4,5 positions I don’t think anyone is close to Bron in that aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom