Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://niketalk.com/threads/edit-n...e-so-has-steph-curry-overtaken.639474/page-17

its funny reading through this thread. lot of the same guys that hated lebron and said kd curry and kawhi had passed him currently doing nothing but
GrouchyUntimelyJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

lebron in this thread 24/7 now .

Where do the Spurs finish in team defense this year?

Because outside of Aldridge (people harp on him, but I think he's a competent defender), Dante Cunningham and Jakob Poetl, this team stinks on defense. And there will be a glass ceiling on their mid range heavy team offense.
9th.

23rd in offense

If Markelle made 2 16 foot jumpers in a row, you'd void your prostate though.

He’s already done that

For the record I’m still not sold on Fultz after this China trip. Still looks like a depressed emo kid with zero confidence. Body language has to be the worst I’ve ever seen. He seems like one of those dudes who needs everything just right for him to have a great game. Needs to have the right people in the stands during the game, right amount of sleep the night before, right meal beforehand, right amount of steps he walks into the arena, right temperature outside, right amount of clouds in the sky, right song playing in the car on the way to the game.....or else he mentally freaks out and walks around with his head down scared to even touch the ball.

He also posts these crazy videos of himself dunking but finishes at the rim when he’s going up for a contested layup in games like he’s shorter than JJ Barea. It’s really annoying.

he call glass? or was it just lucky toss at the basket?

I'd say brons shot this playoffs with the running tear drop bank shot was a much tougher shot and level of difficulty.

It was one of the most lucky shots I’ve ever seen and I refuse to believe he could do it again.

Craziest shot of the decade candidate?

Peep Kings teammate already jumping for joy before the shot even went in...kinda eerie..

Last edited:
why was tyreke never that nice? like, he was nice, but never made that turn into stardom. Dude had all the physical gifts and tools. But always stayed just ones of the solid guys. Same class as rudy gays and danny grangers. Kevin martins. Skilled, but never in that great category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom