Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s more important championships, reg season mvp, or final mvps?

Sometimes I can’t tell if cats are trolling or dead serious when they try to discredit Steph like he’s not top 5.

G8hL.gif

Still the craziest shot of the decade to me.

I'll take this one since it mattered more

I don't know man...i never was a fan of posting fultz or simmons videos. I just cant help but react to all the uncalled for hate.

Like literally just two days ago, everyone was questioning Simmon's work ethic because not shooting a 3 = not working on your game and messing around with the Kardashians.

So someone posts footage of him actually working on his 3 point game and the hate still pores.

There's just no winning. Lol

Everyone was questioning it or just 2/3 people? That’s where I got the blowing out of proportion thing from.

Sometimes I can’t tell if cats are trolling or dead serious when they try to discredit Steph like he’s not top 5.

Jordan brand made a "6 Rings" shoe but not a "5 MVPs" shoe. Anyone who has ever won a championship before lists it as their biggest accomplishment.

The same way you try to discredit Le.... nvm

To be real, if you or amitt5504 amitt5504 or another Sixers fan posted these vids no one would blink an eye :lol:
I was actually gonna post it but I had a feeling Buc had already did lol

I’d rather Ben working on polishing his finishing around the rim and FTs before getting a consistent jumper. If you can finish through traffic/make the free throws it would make scoring much easier imo

Meh, Murray looks more impactful, Frank looks like empty stats on some nights. Hopefully, he can get it together.

Advanced stats say Murray is the better defender but everything else is similar. Murray was two years older last season, too.

Spurs still making playoffs?

Y'all gotta stop with this. Barring further serious injuries, they're almost a lock.

Ehhhh Murray will be missed but let’s not act like he wasn’t playing the dunker position on offense because he was zero threat from the perimeter in the playoffs.

Let Dekobe play more PG and start patty/white.

Spurs going to be a 5th seed

Right.

This injury to murray doesn't open up a playoff spot for another team.

The difference between Dejounte Murray & Frank Ntilikina is...?

Um, 2nd team all defense?

Everyone was questioning it or just 2/3 people? That’s where I got the blowing out of proportion thing from.

Honestly i wasn't keeping count. I try to avoid it if it's a sly comment but when it was happening for a few pages, i just chimed in.

I'm pretty sure it was more like 5 or 6 people tho. And they're the active kind so their voices are louder than the casuals.

Ehhhh Murray will be missed but let’s not act like he wasn’t playing the dunker position on offense because he was zero threat from the perimeter in the playoffs.

Let Dekobe play more PG and start patty/white.

Spurs going to be a 5th seed
Sheesh, 5th?

if Denver doesn’t capitalize on all this they’d disappoint me

Before Murray went down I had spurs at 6th seed, lakers 7th and blazers 8.. now I gotta look and see if I can slide the pels back in

Sheesh, 5th?

if Denver doesn’t capitalize on all this they’d disappoint me

Before Murray went down I had spurs at 6th seed, lakers 7th and blazers 8.. now I gotta look and see if I can slide the pels back in

They were a game out HC with 9 games of Kawhi last season. Dekobe is going to be his usual very good self in the regular season. Spurs going to spur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom