Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron shot had the teams star player’s GF giving an O face

Bron shot > Curry shot

Kamiah-Adams-Reaction.gif

Steph convinced KD to leave that night, which broke the NBA.

Steph>Bron

They also lost a lot of institutional knowledge. And a year older and now without their starting point guard in an even better west

Pop is still there though. LMA is fresh off his best season as a Spur. If anything, they got younger with tony and manu out.

And they got better with derozen considering he’s replacing a guy that only played 9 games. Not a better talent though, more like replacing nothing with something.

Y’all going to see how good Derrick White is this season.

Advanced stats say Murray is the better defender but everything else is similar. Murray was two years older last season, too.
I don't disagree, however, as stated before, Murry looked a bit more impactful, but to be fair, he's playing on the Spurs whereas Frank's was playing on what was the directionless Knicks. The age thing is kinda mute for now. Only in a few more years would I take that into consideration in terms of their comparison.

I wanna tank so bad. What is the point of playing
"We owe it to our fans and the people of San Antonio to be competitive"

Pop is still there though. LMA is fresh off his best season as a Spur. If anything, they got younger with tony and manu out.

And they got better with derozen considering he’s replacing a guy that only played 9 games. Not a better talent though, more like replacing nothing with something.

Y’all going to see how good Derrick White is this season.
A year older in terms of their 3/5 starters in pau, Aldridge and Rudy. It wasn’t just losing manu and Parker, it was Anderson and green too

While encouraging that you’re replacing nothing with derozan, this season there’s even better comp. that evens that out a bit

I’m not ready to make a prediction on them quite yet, just not sure they’ll be a 5th seed either

It being lucky would make it crazier.. no?

It was a lucky bank shot in the first or second round vs the damn Wizards

LeBron’s had some great shots but I’m not even putting that BS shot in the same conversation

It was a lucky bank shot in the first or second round vs the damn Wizards

LeBron’s had some great shots but I’m not even putting that BS shot in the same conversation

Both shots were regular season. You're on water for not considering it as one of the crazier shots we've seen.

What’s more important championships, reg season mvp, or final mvps?

Sometimes I can’t tell if cats are trolling or dead serious when they try to discredit Steph like he’s not top 5.

Depends on what is being argued.

Where do the Spurs finish in team defense this year?

Because outside of Aldridge (people harp on him, but I think he's a competent defender), Dante Cunningham and Jakob Poetl, this team stinks on defense. And there will be a glass ceiling on their mid range heavy team offense.

It was a lucky bank shot. I would just consider clutch shots with actual skill over it. Bron’s had plenty but that isn’t one of them. He just turned around and chucked it towards the rim.

The Heat, Clippers, 76ers and Nets are among other teams to have expressed privately their misgivings about the Wolves’ intentions, league sources have said. But they also could have expected Minnesota to fold much more quickly on a deal given the circumstances.

It may seem obvious, but this is the first place to start. Butler has never wavered on his stance that he wants to be traded from the Timberwolves, league sources told The Athletic, even after several attempts by Thibodeau to convince him to rejoin the team and play this season out.

Early on in the process, Miami was making it clear that swingman Josh Richardson was off the table in the Butler talks, according to sources. That was a deal-breaker for the Wolves, who covet a starting caliber wing who can slide into Butler’s place.

But the Heat and Wolves did have extensive trade discussions this weekend centered around Richardson, our Shams Charania reported, a development that would seem to be a win for Minnesota.

But the Clippers have yet to offer Tobias Harris in any package, sources said. It is believed that the Wolves are looking at Harris to headline any potential Clippers deal, just like they are looking at Richardson to be the main cog in a deal with Miami.

Thibodeau has long downplayed the chemistry issues that his team faces, but it’s clear they are there. If he truly does plan on bringing Butler back into the locker room and the team, he would have to find a way to help address those concerns. That has never been the strong suit of a coach who is focused much more on strategy and technique. And the odds of Butler changing his mind early in the season are as close to zero as one could get.

That all points to deal needing to be done, at some point. Should Butler walk at the end of the season, the Wolves would not have the cap space to replace a player of his caliber, meaning it’s as important for them to get something for him as it is for the Heat or the Rockets to acquire his Bird Rights.
https://theathletic.com/575838/2018...ves-tom-thibodeau-scott-layden-heat-clippers/

It was a lucky bank shot. I would just consider clutch shots with actual skill over it. Bron’s had plenty but that isn’t one of them. He just turned around and chucked it towards the rim.

The quote was crazier tho.

Let’s be cereal, when Steph pulled for that 3 everyone knew it it was going in cause he’s highly skilled and the greatest shooter ever.

Bron couldn’t hit that shot again if you gave him 100 tries.

LeBron’s shot was out of desperation he had to take that down 3 with little time.

Curry’s shot had a little time for him to get a closer look .he had confidence in himself to take a pull up from that distance.The sheer confidence to take and make that shot>>>

The quote was crazier tho.

Let’s be cereal, when Steph pulled for that 3 everyone knew it it was going in cause he’s highly skilled and the greatest shooter ever.

Bron couldn’t hit that shot again if you gave him 100 tries.

I’m just more interested in watching “holy **** this dude is good” type of shots over “this lucky ************” type of shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom