Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
is anybody rooting against the lakers that claims to be a team fan? we're just calling bron a ban. i call lonzo that too. They still lakers doh...for now.
I don’t know, that’s what I’m trying to get the bottom of. Let me rephrase “which other laker fans are actively rooting for Lebron to underperform?”

I get the vibe that most have warmed up to him but yeah

I don’t know, that’s what I’m trying to get the bottom of. Let me rephrase “which other laker fans are actively rooting for Lebron to underperform?”

I get the vibe that most have warmed up to him but yeah

i dont think anyone is doing that either. i want bron and the lakers to be great. i want him to spaz nightly and average a bunch of points. i want the team to flourish and compete for chips.

and also, **** bron.

I may need to get a Pro. Game going to blow up my launch PS4 on the install.

I'm thinking the same. I'm still on the launch. might be time to upgrade. i need full 4k to see the follicle density on young john marston.

It’s not the same profile player but Isaiah Canaan broke his ankle in January on some ugly stuff and he didn’t have any setbacks

Hayward gone be outta there after the Raptors bounce them in the playoffs

The last great big man shoe.

770905AD-9F30-4B83-ADA2-F1DE698E3D62.jpeg

this bron circle jerk making me sick. especially from dudes used to be in my crew. feels like isss just me n wavy now.

No country for old men. this like the end of red dead redemption when the wild west was drying up :frown:

I’m still not a Lebron fan, just want my Lakers to win again. Miss me with all those dramatic flops and crying to refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom