Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He left that window open. When he said it could be fixed, I'm sure he was talking about that 188 mil max deal he'll be eligible for after this season.
True true. I just think it’s too much of a risk and honestly I don’t wanna give him the max.

what is jimmy's particular gripe about the FO? i haven't watched his interview from yesterday and haven't followed much of this saga...is it any different from when Kobe demanded the lakers trade him so he absolutely went in on Smush Parker??

what is jimmy's particular gripe about the FO? i haven't watched his interview from yesterday and haven't followed much of this saga...is it any different from when Kobe demanded the lakers trade him so he absolutely went in on Smush Parker??

1. Money (not sure if the Wolves are willing to give him the max after paying KAT and Wiggins)

2. Franchise players are soft and its relation to the money they got. His bit yesterday when describing Towns and Wiggins was telling. Basically saying they were more talented but don't work hard as he does or are just soft. But got rewarded as if they were.

Kobe was pissed cause management misled him saying they were going to try and compete but were being cheap and not getting players around him to really do so.

83C72249-C840-4159-968E-487393EC80E4.jpeg

:x

These are awful :rofl: :rofl:

I hope that’s not real

Think it's the city edition dedicated to honor Magic Johnson. Something about a suit he wore hence the pinstripes. Looks like something his son EJ came up with though. Like the pinstripe shorts but the jerseys ain't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom