Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If DLo wasn't drafted by the lakers no one would care about him at all.

Fax. Nobody cares about him now except the dozen or so D"Loyalists left. He's a chucker who ain't good at chucking and brings zero to the table outside of that.

Screenshot_20181011-180103_Google Play Store.jpg

You guys ever hear of this app. Last minute tickets for days only on the day of for supposedly deep discounts due to desperate sellers. Gonna keep a close eye on this all season.

If DLo wasn't drafted by the lakers no one would care about him at all.
Couldn't one quite easily say that about Lonzo?

He'd just be some dude with no touch from anywhere on the basketball court, scared of contact, with no handles playing for the Orlando Magic. (Sorry @frshstunna)

You guys ever hear of this app. Last minute tickets for days only on the day of for supposedly deep discounts due to desperate sellers. Gonna keep a close eye on this all season.
So it's basically like Hotel Tonight, but for entertainment?

was around dude quite some time... dude had that wiggins syndrome. in it for the wrong reason

will always remind me of

Makes sense that they were buddies and also summer workout buddies with

trainingcamp9.jpg

For me the major red flag were all the questions regarding his real age before he got drafted.

So it's basically like Hotel Tonight, but for entertainment?
Exactly. Just heard about it two days ago myself. I don't watch baseball or football so I'm not really interested in trying to truly price this out and see if there's value until basketball szn.

Yeah they went heavy with Instagram ads a few months back.

I unfortunately am in Toronto where raptors tickets see always sold out.

I saw the value with baseball tickets or with teams that don't typically sell out.

Couldn't one quite easily say that about Lonzo?

He'd just be some dude with no touch from anywhere on the basketball court, scared of contact, with no handles playing for the Orlando Magic. (Sorry @frshstunna)

To be fair, lonzo has lavar :lol:

Speaking of which, he hasn’t been heard from in a long time :nerd:

Remember when he was hyped as a top 3 pick? What a disappointment.

I remember reading about how a big part of why he was drafted as high as he was is because he was irrationally confident in his draft interviews. And I swear ever since then I've noticed damn near every prospect saying **** like I'm the best player in the draft, I could beat Steph and Klay in a 3 point shootout and all that nonsense

To be fair, lonzo has lavar :lol:

Speaking of which, he hasn’t been heard from in a long time :nerd:
He does, but would anybody actually care about Lavar if his son wasn't in a big market?

In this current situation, I think Lavar knows better than to speak out now that Bron is in town. He'll get his son shipped out in a second if he says some dumb ****.

Ticket exchange by Ticketmaster the day of the game is better

lakers absolutely goofed letting randle walk. that man is getting paid significantly less than Loul Deng and Tristan Thompson yet provides more than both those dudes combined. even if they wanted him coming off the bench, he'd be worth it considering they're paying rondo the same money.

There's probably validity to Randle's agent steering him away from re-signing with the Lakers.

But at the same time, I feel like if the Lakers offered him the exact same contract that the Pelicans did, he would not have agreed. He's still my guy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom