Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk about him shooting 40% from deep at any time in his career, but for a player whose game is predicated on facilitating and not always being a scorer, being a below average shooter shouldn’t prevent him from being considered an effective player. JKidd, rondo, and kemba are players who shoot terribly but are/were considered good if not great. If lonzo stays healthy and can play defense, then no reason to dislike that pick if im a lakers’ fan
Kemba has sauce though, and Rondo plays like a pit bull. He could very well end up being similar to Kidd though, and that is a good player to have. Just needs to be surrounded by A LOT of talent since he can’t be relied upon as a scoring threat himself.

It is great that the spurs will be a 8-9th seed for the rest of their existence and in 5 years possibly get moved to seattle

I was on the Spurs will still make the playoffs train but nah. They can't defend for ****. I know it's preseason but they gave up 130 to the Hawks and made Trae young look like an NBA player. Washed szn frfr

Reactions: MVP
Got some questions about league pass.....

-can you watch games in your city (ex: Knicks)
-can 2 people watch the same game from different devices
-can 2 people watch the same game from different IPs

I mean, comparing Lonzo to either of them didn’t make any sense whatsoever.

I beg to differ. Leeme’s post was in reference to lonzo’s ability to shoot, not necessarily if he had sauce or played like a pitbull. Kemba can dance on a defender while rondo used to play like a rich man’s patrick beverley...but the fact still remains that neither of them dudes could shoot worth a lick for many years past their rookie seasons and were still considered good

Im not saying lonzo is going to bud into a star but the kid showed a lot of savviness and confidence in his rookie season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom