Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when y’all cats was tryna hype up his new album like if it was gonna be the next Illmatic.

0158FD27-2513-400F-91A1-A1AEDB696638.jpeg

26BCFEDE-B7B4-4722-B36C-F7DC94E094BA.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just checking but do people really think the Lakers goofed with Lonzo? Bruh is such a good basketball player. Once his shot starts to fall, and I have zero doubt he'll get to 40% from deep in time, a lot of people are gonna be looking dumb about him

Half of it is Lavar hate, they want to see Lonzo fail so that Lavar will look bad. The other half is the fact that when you're the second overall pick, you're viewed as a bust whenever anybody picked behind you is better than you (Tatum and Mitchell specifically).

As a Lakers fan, I like his game a lot. He looks a lot stronger which will help him on defense and finishing at The Rim. The only real flaw he has is his inability to shoot from 3 or the FT line and the fact that he's not an explosive athlete.

Just checking but do people really think the Lakers goofed with Lonzo? Bruh is such a good basketball player. Once his shot starts to fall, and I have zero doubt he'll get to 40% from deep in time, a lot of people are gonna be looking dumb about him

Idk about him shooting 40% from deep at any time in his career, but for a player whose game is predicated on facilitating and not always being a scorer, being a below average shooter shouldn’t prevent him from being considered an effective player. JKidd, rondo, and kemba are players who shoot terribly but are/were considered good if not great. If lonzo stays healthy and can play defense, then no reason to dislike that pick if im a lakers’ fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom