Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

Laker fans come get y'alls man.

You sound goofy. That's all Javele is doing for the damn minimum. Randle was great last season when he had the ball in his hands in the half court able to face up. Taking it out of his hands severely limits what he does best. And Bron actually is a savant in the open floor and can take the ball coast to coast without getting a offensive foul 90% of the time like Juju did.

You described him being a finisher and suggested we should have ponied up a premium to do so.

If we goofed anywhere it was not bringing Lopez back. Could use a floor spacer out there with the starting unit plus he has actual post moves.

Last edited:
You sound goofy. That's all Javele is doing for the damn minimum. Randle was great last season when he had the ball in his hands in the half court able to face up. Taking it out of his hands severely limits what he does best. And Bron actually is a savant in the open floor and can take the ball coast to coast without getting a offensive foul 90% of the time like Juju did.

You described him being a finisher and suggested we should have ponied up a premium to do so.

If we goofed anywhere it was not bringing Lopez back. Could use a floor spacer out there with the starting unit plus he has actual post moves.
You do realize that lineups change, and Randle’s role could change depending on who he’s out there with at times, correct?

Defense doesn't matter for the forward positions

32FE8FEC-9136-4384-BAE2-84E7702E5281.png

I know it's preseason but Pels got washed by Toronto's 2nd and 3rd stringers. Free AD.

Starting Center playing 32 min or so a night? Getting a ton of easy buckets from Bron/Rondo/Ingram.

Rondo/Hart/Ingram/Bron/Randle......Lonzo/Kuzma/KCP off bench.

I get what you saying but nah, he ain't worth that bread when he can't shoot and space the floor. That's what we need. Randle is a real rebounder and he hustles but our spacing would be terrible. Can't compare him to TT's role cuz the Cavs had shooters. This team is filled with athletic slashers. Randle had to go.

Imagine *****ing about Dlo and Randle when you have LeBron ******* James on your team.

I LOVED Dlo and Randle, those are the 2 players I really wanted LA to draft during the 4 lottery years, I appreciated their time in LA and really wished they could've been a part of a young core to lead us for the next 10 years but I'm not crying over them leaving.

The end game worked out perfectly. You have 4-5 legit young players & LeBron ******* James AND you have enough room to sign a max free agent next year without giving up anything & you can still package your young players if Unibrow demands a trade. I don't know how things could've worked out better. Sure the roster isn't perfect yet, but give it a year, nobody is expecting them to win a championship until they acquire another max player anyway.

Yall (and it's really only one guy who's not even a Lakers fan LOL ) complain just to complain.

Just checking but do people really think the Lakers goofed with Lonzo? Bruh is such a good basketball player. Once his shot starts to fall, and I have zero doubt he'll get to 40% from deep in time, a lot of people are gonna be looking dumb about him

Just checking but do people really think the Lakers goofed with Lonzo? Bruh is such a good basketball player. Once his shot starts to fall, and I have zero doubt he'll get to 40% from deep in time, a lot of people are gonna be looking dumb about him
Once his shot starts to fall he'll shoot a better percentage. Tell me more

As much as I hate the lakers and hate on Laker fans, I actually really like Zo's game. He's such a smart player and has a great feel of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom