@Based Jesus
@stillin729
B Sox B Sox
nick. nick.
@antidope
@ThePeoplesChamp_

And to all the haters I missed

1994-07-05-tupac-spitted-on-reporters.jpg

Hope y'all had your fun. All the jokes, all the slander, all the proclamations of the Lakers being irrelevant for another decade, about nobody ever wanting to sign here again, about Lebron never would come here, that instead he'd rather play with the Clippers, that Magic was a Twitter fingers dummy and incompetent at his job, that our young core was trash, that the D'Lo trade was awful, and even now that we won't be championship contenders in short order.

I thank you. Y'all doubted the prophesy. The climb back to the mountain top will only be sweeter because of the anger that will emanate from your bodies as we're all up in the videos again, get all the hype and coverage, and that eventually translating to the product on the court and finally culminating in #17 being raised to the rafters.

You haters all deserve this. Laker fans, WE deserve this. It's about to be a helluva ride.
BriefUnhappyHyena-size_restricted.gif

Who was giving Cousins a multi year deal with decent money?

He didn't take a pay cut, he took the best offer on the table.

Oh man I'm reallllyyy sick by this, NBA is not becoming fun anymore with all of this happening. HOPING LeBron goes off somehow and they can scoop Kawhi. Wiz stand no choice. |l

This is all LeBron James' fault! If him and Chris Paul weren't so adamant about not slowly increasing the Salary Cap we wouldn't be here today.

Without that influx in cash that offseason, GSW doesn't have the money to sign KD.

Without that influx in cash that offseason, all the stupid GMs don't have money to aimlessly throw around

Without that influx in cash that offseason, more teams would have cap room this offseason

With more teams having cap room this offseason, Demarcus Cousins isn't available for the taxpayer's MLE

LeBron James ruined the NBA!

Why would GSW let Javale go?

Who that dude was? Defending JAvale's Honor?
Show yourself..............right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom