Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make your move Lakers. Time to get rid of all your young guys...

goodfellas-laughing-gif-3.gif

Is their a configuration of all the other basketball players on earth that could beat the Warriors right now?

Y’all stay lying talking bout it’s not good for the league :lol:

Y’all don’t give a damn if the Bucs or Kings make the finals

The NBA has never been about parity. 11 teams got titles...come on now.
People care about parity you think everyone roots for only 11 teams?

The bigger part of this is for GSW is that he leaves NOP and a certain someone they want isn’t gonna be too happy

On paper this looks crazy as hell. Kind of like 2004 Lakers did and we see where that went. Sometimes adding a person like that doesn't always mean better. He's a massive head case and coming off a terrible injury. Who knows what this does. But on the flip side I'm in for seeing how may Warriors can get kicked out in a single game. The techs will be plentiful up North.

This more like the 2012 lakers but with better younger talent and less egos :lol: and the PG isn’t 40 years old

Yeah but the thing is it gets to a point where what’s the difference between 35 and 50 mill when you have a 20 million dollar endorsement deal and they get to live in LA. The more and more the cap grows, the less players start to care about getting the max

Need to do away with max contracts as was mentioned above

Also, I said it before in here.. with the tax laws and divorce rules, I'd have zero desire to live in California if i had that money

I'm going to Texas or Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom