Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pats of the NBA"

Like I ain't seen the pats barely win all of their Super Bowls.. PLUS losing the SB 3 times AND getting that work in the playoffs

Literally first 3 Ws were down to 3 points.. Seahawks came down to the goal line INT.. and Atlanta was up was 28-3 late

16-0 unstoppable team, got the L in the SB

:rolleyes you love talking about us.

I’m still gonna watch because I love basketball. It’s wild and entertaining and all but it’s not a good look for the league.

I’m gonna continue to beat the dead horse every time it’s relevant. The NFL is and has been superior because there’s a hard cap and no max contracts. Thus parity. If you let the market dictate players actual value this wouldn’t happen.

It’s probably not as simple as that given different circumstances between the sports but i think the nba’s structure is flawed and getting exposed.

Nobody gives a **** about any of that.

Ratings going up every year.

Merch sales going up every year.

Ad money going up every year.

Season just ended and we been in here every day since. What other league is getting that attention?

Imagine actually being a fan of a team like this. Jesus.

There's like no chance ur team loses unless injuries of course but it doesn't even matter.

I'm done. BPL here I come.

They need to amend the salary cap rules and allow teams to sign 1 guy to a absurd number

Kinda like how the nfl has the franchise tag

You gotta give a real legit huge enough salary difference for guys to have their own teams
Yeah but the thing is it gets to a point where what’s the difference between 35 and 50 mill when you have a 20 million dollar endorsement deal and they get to live in LA. The more and more the cap grows, the less players start to care about getting the max

i told you guys the warriors didnt need javale... i didnt know they would land boogie though....what a come up in free agency for a team with little cap space... watch jamal go there too :lol:

Nobody gives a **** about any of that.

Ratings going up every year.

Merch sales going up every year.

Ad money going up every year.

Season just ended and we been in here every day since. What other league is getting that attention?

Like I said I’m still gonna watch. It’s just not superior to the NFL for a reason. It’s actuslly not btw, it’s not an opinion.

Also ratings and sales going up doesn’t mean it still can’t be a flawed system. It can be better.

ALA ☘️

IMG_1533.JPG

On paper this looks crazy as hell. Kind of like 2004 Lakers did and we see where that went. Sometimes adding a person like that doesn't always mean better. He's a massive head case and coming off a terrible injury. Who knows what this does. But on the flip side I'm in for seeing how may Warriors can get kicked out in a single game. The techs will be plentiful up North.

Hate the Dubs but completely understand this move by Boogie, he can parlay this to a big payday if his rehab goes well. Salute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom