Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll admit, I thought losing Javale was a downgrade for the warriors. He did so much for them, especially because Kerr knew how to control him and limit the possibility of antics.

You have to think the Warriors had some sort of plan to land boogie. They were way too quiet up until this point. It was a little concerning just how quiet they were.

Boogie may not be back until February or March. But you gotta look forward to the playoffs. A part of me wishes they signed Howard instead. Let’s see what happens. Still a lot of players out there.

C97C00FA-942B-4648-965B-48D159B1F1C1.jpeg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:I love this team man.

Mans in the doorway wasn't ready at all

its not even fun anymore

O

It was "fun" when the team that went 73-9 and had the 2 time only unanimous MVP and 2 other all NBA-ers went out and signed the previous MVP also an all NBA-er

It was "fun" when they went 15-1 in the playoffs with only 4 all NBA-ers

I'm sure it was "fun" when they were sweeping a team with 2 all-stars, one of which is some people's GOAT, in the finals

All of that sounds super duper "fun"

O

It was "fun" when they went 15-1 in the playoffs with only 4 all NBA-ers

I'm sure it was "fun" when they were sweeping a team with 2 all-stars, one of which is some people's GOAT, in the finals

All of that sounds super duper "fun"

Houston took em to 7 with just 2 stars. They can be beat....

whats the rule on retiring. Lmao can kawhi retire then unretire and join the lakers. not being serious im sure theres a rule or something against that

Nothing the league can really do outside of instituting a hard cap, which the players will never agree to. People loves dynasties in the NBA as much as the NFL fans love parity.
The media loves dynasties in the nba. Majority 9f fans do not.

NBA needs to contract like 6 teams then spread those players to every team except the dubs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom