Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic still should be wearing a smile. He came to sign big names. He got the biggest one available. No big deal to me. I thought the warriors would win the next 2 anyway.

Magic still should be wearing a smile. He came to sign big names. He got the biggest one available. No big deal to me. I thought the warriors would win the next 2 anyway.

We still have Lebron. Laker fans aren't sad at all.

Does it matter if you got Bron if nobody else wants to play with him?

Honestly we haven’t stopped to process that Boogie signed with GS for 5 mil and the Lakers were trying to free up 15 mil in cap to get him. Between that and PG staying in OKC I think it’s safe to say that Lebron has lost clout

Lol at the NFL being better. The sport isn't better and their league is rife with racism
Ppl tricked into thinking the NFL is more competitive cuz most of the teams are bad and it’s only bout 5 good qb’s...then in the end the Pats in the super bowl every year anyways :lol:

Imagine actually being a fan of a team like this. Jesus.

There's like no chance ur team loses unless injuries of course but it doesn't even matter.

I'm done. BPL here I come.

This is like having a too good team in 2K and blowing everybody out. **** gets boring after a while lol

The league has always been a "haves and have-nots league".

Why not make changes? Finding a way to improve is totally an option. Rules have been always been changed in every sport.

I won’t argue the NBA isn’t gonna do well regardless. But knowing the outcome every year is not a good look for a sport. Don’t get why people are confused as to why that’s a valid issue. Rather than saying everything is perfect because enough people are gonna watch any way.

I’m gonna watch anyway and be entertained but not knowing the result is soooo much better.

Smh look how elite Tatum already is

☘️

IMG_1504.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom