Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's all write emails to Adam :lol:. My team just built an arena that I'm helping fund. What's the ******* point.

Your 2019 NBA Champions

0901639b96cc8b0d58cf5a3dad3175ac.jpg

Cousins told The Undefeated that despite having season-ending surgery for a torn Achilles tendon, he believes he can be physically ready for the start of training camp.
“I’m looking forward to starting the season,” Cousins said. “That’s my own personal goal, so we’ll see what happens. That’s what I’m working on. The doctors haven’t really given me an answer because of the time I injured myself and the amount of time that I have.

“It’s basically open field because I have so much time. But for me, I’m shooting to be ready for training camp.”

I believe him. How good he'll be is another question and who really knows, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's back before January.

I honestly don't even know why ya'll so mad. It's as if ya'll thought they weren't already going to run the table again next year :lol:
The Bron news had ppl hyped for a second...forgetting that wasn’t changing the outcome of the season coming up

Reactions: OTG
Honestly we haven’t stopped to process that Boogie signed with GS for 5 mil and the Lakers were trying to free up 15 mil in cap to get him. Between that and PG staying in OKC I think it’s safe to say that Lebron has lost clout

lose clout? or did cousins just see a guaranteed way to get a ring. cousins could've went elsewhere

Why not make changes? Finding a way to improve is totally an option. Rules have been always been changed in every sport.

I won’t argue the NBA isn’t gonna do well regardless. But knowing the outcome every year is not a good look for a sport. Don’t get why people are confused as to why that’s a valid issue. Rather than saying everything is perfect because enough people are gonna watch any way.

I’m gonna watch anyway and be entertained but not knowing the result is soooo much better.
Nothing the league can really do outside of instituting a hard cap, which the players will never agree to. People loves dynasties in the NBA as much as the NFL fans love parity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom