Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You talking injuries?

Cause spoiler alert, 16-0 Pats got that L in the SB

Warriors are 2/2 with their 4 all nba-ers

That NFL team people like comparing the warriors to has taken 3 Ls in the SB and the wins have all been close
How is 16-0 losing in the SB different from 73-9 and losing w/ a 3-1 lead?

And they were just down 3-2 and 1 quarter away from being eliminated. Boogie was a great signing, but next years book hasn’t already been written. Calm down

Word has been KAT and Wiggins don't give a **** for awhile. You can tell at times how disengaged they are from the game, even in bigger games. I'm pretty sure he had the same problem with Rose in Chicago.
But what if thibs brings that out in you

Yea I'm not tripping on cousins like that. Good signing but he's not gonna carry them. Still crazy they replaced McGee with him and Barnes with Durant tho

What's baffling about it?

Lonzo missed a lot of time last year, I see Rondo has more of an insurance policy.

expensive insurance policy. probably couldve gotten jarrett jack on a cheaper deal.

rondo may be a pass-first point guard but he's only effective with the ball in his hands and is almost entirely useless off ball. why pair him with a point-forward who likes to be the facilitator? would've rather seen the lakers keep IT2 and use that $9M to try a one year bron/IT experiment in LA. Cleveland was such a cluster **** midway through the season it's hard to say that their struggles could be put on isaiah's shoulders

How is 16-0 losing in the SB different from 73-9 and losing w/ a 3-1 lead?

And they were just down 3-2 and 1 quarter away from being eliminated. Boogie was a great signing, but next years book hasn’t already been written. Calm down

i guess you missed the numerous times where i talk about the warriors AFTER durant joined them.. so the last 2 seasons

the playoffs you referred to, showed what the NBA could and should be.. but then durant joined the aforementioned 73-9 team with 3 all nba-ers already in place (plus them already winning a title and plus needed late game heroics to not be back to back champs)

and as i've also said numerous times, durant could have gone to any team but the cavs or warriors and you would still have greatness

This is what I'm saying. Team were weary of over spending on a guy who has temper tantrums and his badly injured. So of course the Warriors closed the deal. He takes a few less million and guarantees a ring. It ain't rocket science. If I'm a mid level team I'm not over paying for that either. But if I have the best team in the league I'll gamble 5 mil on that. It doesn't hurt me either way.

Yeah but dont let common sense get in the way of hating.

IMG_20180703_114706.jpg

Bringing in my 30's in my favorite place, the Stu :pimp:
Old *** *****

After 14 years of missing the playoffs, this happens to Minnesota :lol:

On the Boogie front, I agree with Nate Jones. I think people are more shocked by who it is moreso than how much he will really contribute. I honestly don't see him making THAT big of a difference for them this season. He may have a few solid games, but the achilles tear is no joke. At the end of the day, they don't really need him to do much.

What I don't understand is this "let me sign with Golden State and get right so I can get a bigger deal next year" attitude. He's already betting against him signing a small deal after an achilles tear when there's probably a 80% chance he's nowhere near the player he use to be. He's not going to have the ability to showcase much on that roster as is.

If I was the Wizards GM, I'd see what the Lakers would be willing to give up for John Wall. Not just the Lakers, but ANY team in the West with the hopes of competing with the Warriors.

It's inevitable. He'll be asking out either during this season or after it if **** goes left.

What I don't understand is this "let me sign with Golden State and get right so I can get a bigger deal next year" attitude. He's already betting against him signing a small deal after an achilles tear when there's probably a 80% chance he's nowhere near the player he use to be. He's not going to have the ability to showcase much on that roster as is.

Showcasing his talents is the least important part of this in my opinion. The knock against Boogie is that he's a locker room cancer. If he gets through the season with no problems on top of them winning the championship, someone is going to take a chance a pay. It might not be the max but he'll got a hefty bag.

He's basically going to try and rebrand himself as a positive teammate who can thrive in a competent winning environment.

i guess you missed the numerous times where i talk about the warriors AFTER durant joined them.. so the last 2 seasons

the playoffs you referred to, showed what the NBA could and should be.. but then durant joined the aforementioned 73-9 team with 3 all nba-ers already in place (plus them already winning a title and plus needed late game heroics to not be back to back champs)

and as i've also said numerous times, durant could have gone to any team but the cavs or warriors and you would still have greatness
And I guess you missed the part of my post where I pointed out that they were extremely close to elimination WITH DURANT.

They are not invincible.

On the Boogie front, I agree with Nate Jones. I think people are more shocked by who it is moreso than how much he will really contribute. I honestly don't see him making THAT big of a difference for them this season. He may have a few solid games, but the achilles tear is no joke. At the end of the day, they don't really need him to do much.

He's playing on a team that minimizes his weaknesses defensively & will allow him to maximize his offensive talents, all while playing against playoff competition. Also one of his biggest knocks was that he doesn't sacrifice enough or be the best possible teammate, if he shows those attributes and looks even 80% of himself physically, he will get at least 20 million per season from a team next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom