Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess they're out of the Kawhi sweepstakes

dont blame them.. doesnt make sense for lakers, celtics or 6ers to go after him in a trade now

not sure if the lakers can do it cap wise, but should just wait til next offseason and go after kawhi and klay as FAs

Again who exactly are the Lakers bidding against for Kawhi?

I kind of want to say this puts them in the Kawhi sweepstakes even more. Chandlers salary expires next year, they now have another pick, so they could give up multiple picks, young players, and give the spurs cap space.

I hope they don't trade kawhi and lose him for nothing. I've never been a Spurs hater but they wanting an arm and a leg for an expiring that , f em.....

Wilson chandler is beyond washed .

I kind of want to say this puts them in the Kawhi sweepstakes even more. Chandlers salary expires next year, they now have another pick, so they could give up multiple picks, young players, and give the spurs cap space.

I suppose but they only got 2nd rd picks. And unless they're willing to put Fultz in a deal or include 3 1st rder like the spurs want I don't know if SA bites.

sixers gonna end up giving up fultz in a panick to stop the celtics

whats happening to the wolves right now should be a cautionary tale

I don’t see how the Spurs think they have leverage in trade talks. They must really believe they can turn around their relationship with him and make it work to sign a new contract. Kawhi gone for nothing next year if you play that game.

Wilson Chandler is trash, the best part of that trade is that he can be traded again at anytime without any restrictions.

I love the Wilson Chandler move for philly. Perfect player for a contender. Fits their needs too.

NBA is poised for a cap spike soon, I’d stay signing one year joints if I could

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom