Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and to think, if Harrison Barnes could've made some damn shots in 2016, KD would still be on OKC, Lebron would still be a family man in akron, black gordon hayward would still be losing in the ECF, and the NBA wouldnt have been ruined.

this is all harrison barnes fault.
Regardless if he made his shots. I think the Warriors still would've pursued KD simply because Barnes didn't warrant that max contract. Fortunately Dallas believed he did lol.

KD was on Golden State's radar early...you can flip this around and say what if KD made the shots in game 7 of the 2016 WCF.

that 2016 roster was the best iteration of an OKC team KD had played with sans james harden. short of signing PG and/or dipo the following off season, KD probably realized he would just be spending his best years chasing the warriors. him trying to play hero ball with Russ wasn't going to work long term.

So Wilson chandler can be dealt immediately...is this a precursor to a deal for kawhi?

Between Chandler and Bayless we now have over $20 mill in expiring contracts. Holmes, TLC, TJ and Justin Anderson are also all expiring.

If we do a Kawhi trade I kinda hope we keep Chandler around as his backup or as a stretch 4 in Dario’s spot.

For the I watch NBA for competition but the Warriors have ruined that crowd

not denying this. its good because it's always been that way is stupid logic though. There's too much talent in the league to be this out of balance.

Rachel Demita is annoying. I'd still toss her salad.

never cared to try with any of my exes but for demita

tenor.gif

HBD :pimp:

You cop that Fruitly Loops for Mac yet?

Thank you

Yeah we did.. But haven't played around with it too too much. Haven't used it in so long lol. I think after about a week or so of just using strictly that I'll remember everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom