• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20180703_114706.jpg

Bringing in my 30's in my favorite place, the Stu :pimp:

HBD :pimp:

You cop that Fruitly Loops for Mac yet?

smh at the nba allowing the warriors to just cheat on another level cousins at his best is a all star why is this allowed

and to think, if Harrison Barnes could've made some damn shots in 2016, KD would still be on OKC, Lebron would still be a family man in akron, black gordon hayward would still be losing in the ECF, and the NBA wouldnt have been ruined.

this is all harrison barnes fault.

and to think, if Harrison Barnes could've made some damn shots in 2016, KD would still be on OKC, Lebron would still be a family man in akron, black gordon hayward would still be losing in the ECF, and the NBA wouldnt have been ruined.

this is all harrison barnes fault.
KD was on Golden State's radar early...you can flip this around and say what if KD made the shots in game 7 of the 2016 WCF.

I don’t see how the Spurs think they have leverage in trade talks. They must really believe they can turn around their relationship with him and make it work to sign a new contract. Kawhi gone for nothing next year if you play that game.

Let them do it I know they not that dumb I wished they would let him just walk :lol:

Funny how people were telling me players weren't afraid of LBJ but the minute he leaves the East, Jimmy Butler suddenly wants to head back there.

Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom