Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen Mr. Brent Barry, I mean you know the rules. I mean, your b..., chose me. Now we can settle this like you got some class, or we can get into some gangsta s...

0DEED286-B5F8-4E89-9BDC-782BC63084D9.png

PG a whole *****. This dude trying to blame the Lakers for not trading for him when I'm almost 100% positive his camp told them NOT to give up assets for him because he was coming in free agency. Insinuating the Lakers didn't really want him after getting 1 million in tampering fines. If he don't get all the way outta here.

Russ musta really put it down on him to be acting like this. I hope he enjoys those 1st rd exits and tornadoes.

PG a whole *****. This dude trying to blame the Lakers for not trading for him when I'm almost 100% positive his camp told them NOT to give up assets for him because he was coming in free agency. Insinuating the Lakers didn't really want him after getting 1 million in tampering fines. If he don't get all the way outta here.

Russ musta really put it down on him to be acting like this. I hope he enjoys those 1st rd exits and tornadoes.

Damn bro

RuPaul lost his damn mind. Yo dumb *** should be happy they didn’t give up assets so you can now join a deeper, more talented team (plus Lebron).....he definitely trying to create the narrative that it wasn’t the bright lights and pressure.

RuPaul lost his damn mind. Yo dumb *** should be happy they didn’t give up assets so you can now join a deeper, more talented team (plus Lebron).....he definitely trying to create the narrative that it wasn’t the bright lights and pressure.

rupaul george?

Reactions: MVP

:lol:

Magic and rob might have no idea what they are doing

dame2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom