Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron would have gotten knocked out in the first round this past year against the Pacers if the refs didn’t save him, yet you find this hilarious.

Yes I do. It's definitely even more hilarious coming from YOU.

Thread right now

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Humor Me

You went on a job interview, they tell you they want you for the position then discuss a starting salary at said interview. But when the time comes HR never sends you an offer letter.

Did you get an offer?
This makes no sense. NO did offer him a contract.
Or in your scenario, I received an offer and didn't take it. But an offer was made.

This makes no sense. NO did offer him a contract.
Or in your scenario, I received an offer and didn't take it. But an offer was made.

Since reading isn’t fundamental. Have a listen at Zach Lowe breaking down what actually transpired

How far should C's go for Kawhi? I'd have more of a problem letting go of Horford than Jaylen or Tatum (Assuming Spurs wouldn't want Hayward)

They would have some team with a healthy Kawhi/Kyrie/Hayward

Lakers fans don’t know what to do with themselves now that they can talk about the playoffs again

This is going to be worse than Buc Em and the 76ers this paat year

How far should C's go for Kawhi? I'd have more of a problem letting go of Horford than Jaylen or Tatum (Assuming Spurs wouldn't want Hayward)

Well if it's similar to what the Spurs are asking of the Lakers it's minimum Tatum & Brown and picks

:smh:

If the Celtics think Kawhi Leonard is the missing piece, why not wait until next summer to sign him? Why ON EARTH would you make that trade when you're already the favorites in the East? You're going to lose to Golden State anyway.

:smh:

If the Celtics think Kawhi Leonard is the missing piece, why not wait until next summer to sign him? Why ON EARTH would you make that trade when you're already the favorites in the East? You're going to lose to Golden State anyway.

He only makes sense to the Sixers and Lakers at this point. Spurs trying to play a game of chicken with no leverage to start a bidding war but Magic nor Brett are biting. Fultz and Kuz both untouchable. The longer this drags out the less they'll get.

That offer I posted up there is the most ridiculous proposal I've ever seen. Jesus wouldn't get that much in return.

is this how its gonna be all year? you insecure *****s hating on the lakers?

for a team thats not better than the pelicans yall sure worried about them like they are better than the warriors

Nobody is being insecure :lol:

This comes with the territory of having LeBron on your team. It would have happened with any team he went to. Even the Cavs got this treatment and nobody gave a flying **** about them til he got there. So get ready for your team to be hated on and debated about every single day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom