Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PG a whole *****. This dude trying to blame the Lakers for not trading for him when I'm almost 100% positive his camp told them NOT to give up assets for him because he was coming in free agency. Insinuating the Lakers didn't really want him after getting 1 million in tampering fines. If he don't get all the way outta here.

Russ musta really put it down on him to be acting like this. I hope he enjoys those 1st rd exits and tornadoes.
To sum it , you mad /LeBron needs more help .
Get rid of your pg shoes mvp .how you going to wear that man's shoes

Yeah lakers will have cap space in 2019. But based on these last 4 signings I wouldn’t be so confident they’ll get the right pieces next year.

Perplexed by their moves every single one of them

Who's the biggest free agents left on the market?

Capela
Nurkic
Lavine
IT2
Jabari

Anybody else?

Yeah lakers will have cap space in 2019. But based on these last 4 signings I wouldn’t be so confident they’ll get the right pieces next year.

not hard to see what they doing b

kcp
rondo
lance
mcgee
all one year deals that can be traded to a team looking for cap space next year

:rofl:
DhMGB2aXkAAgoHp.jpg

kevin durant is coming

in 2023

KCP makes sense even if it was a slight overpay
3 and D guy.

Rondo makes sense, we need a backup PG, his playoff prowess is well documented, high IQ guy that can push Zo and challenge Bron in the locker room (remember Jimmy B & Wade)

Lance is a dog and can never have too many playmakers

Javele don't really know why they signed him to be honest

They're getting more athletic and want to play at a fast pace with the young pieces. Defense should also be outstanding. That Svi kid looks like a player and has a nice stroke so he may see actual playing time. I really only think they need to resign Brook and call it a offseason.

People not thinking Lebron gonna win a ring in LA right? His time has passed. The era of players he once had influence on are now washed. He ain’t got juice with the stars in their prime now.

Kyrie
pG
KD
Harden

An OKC v Lakers first round matchup would be epic.

This current Lakers team with no other major additions is in trouble in the first round vs either the Jazz or Thunder. And I can legitimately see one of those matchups happening in a 3-6 or 4-5 matchup.

I wanna see Love get traded to the Jazz and knock LeBron out in the first round so bad :lol:

KCP makes sense even if it was a slight overpay
3 and D guy.

Rondo makes sense, we need a backup PG, his playoff prowess is well documented, high IQ guy that can push Zo and challenge Bron in the locker room (remember Jimmy B & Wade)

Lance is a dog and can never have too many playmakers

Javele don't really know why they signed him to be honest

They're getting more athletic and want to play at a fast pace with the young pieces. Defense should also be outstanding. That Svi kid looks like a player and has a nice stroke so he may see actual playing time. I really only think they need to resign Brook and call it a offseason.

KCP = over pay, but I can see him playing well with Lebron

Lance = lol come on it’s lance Stephenson. A poor mans JR smith

Rondo = overpay plus he fits one style, where he dominates the ball. Nobody taking that rock from Lebron you really want the limited ball handling taken away from lonzo?

Javale = he’s a decent 10th man

Passing on high upside guys like Noel, Mario, DMC, Tyreke ...is what I don’t get. The guys they got we all know exactly what they are ...and they ain’t giving you any more.

This current Lakers team with no other major additions is in trouble in the first round vs either the Jazz or Thunder. And I can legitimately see one of those matchups happening in a 3-6 or 4-5 matchup.

I wanna see Love get traded to the Jazz and knock LeBron out in the first round so bad :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom